I love Pathfinder RPG's!

Go ahead. Introduce yourself. Use Haiku for bonus points. NEWLY REGISTERED MEMBERS should post here first so they can be approved as users.
Pathfinder
Level 1
Level 1
User Class: Wizard

I love Pathfinder RPG's!

Post by Pathfinder » Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:26 pm

:D I normally lurk about in the GitP forums, but decided to come over here since the AP's on that corum seem to not last very long. I was hoping I could come here for a good, long game of Hell's Rebels that won't end till its over. I'm wanting to play a Slayer (Delieverer) of Milani, possibly alongside a warpriest of Milani that shares my conviction. Anyways, I'll be heading over to the proper forum for that, soon. I'm glad to be here and look forward to gaming with y'all!

Shurijo
Admin
Admin
Title: Scourge of the Jedi
User Class: Sith Lord

I love Pathfinder RPG's!

Post by Shurijo » Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:47 pm

Welcome to FotD!

Feel free to browse our current games list (link in header/top of page named "Master Games List") for openings. There's a few Pathfinder APs running now.

Pathfinder
Level 1
Level 1
User Class: Wizard

I love Pathfinder RPG's!

Post by Pathfinder » Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:21 pm

I'll be sure to look! :D

Shurijo
Admin
Admin
Title: Scourge of the Jedi
User Class: Sith Lord

I love Pathfinder RPG's!

Post by Shurijo » Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:36 pm

Also, as TetNak posted in the homepage shoutbox, it's much slower here on weekends. Most of the players post during work hours (we have an "at work" theme to hide some of the more gamey/RPGish feel).

Vardaen
Admin
Admin
Title: Great Old One
User Class: Unshackled AI

I love Pathfinder RPG's!

Post by Vardaen » Mon Jan 16, 2017 4:36 pm

Welcome aboard! We have plenty of PF games, most of which have a bunch of players in them, but I'm sure we can find you something.
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf
J.R.R. Tolkien, Council of Elrond, The Fellowship of the Ring