RorytheRomulan - Impersonator of a Sleazy Organ Merchant

Go ahead. Introduce yourself. Use Haiku for bonus points. NEWLY REGISTERED MEMBERS should post here first so they can be approved as users.
RorytheRomulan
Level 12
Level 12

Post by RorytheRomulan » Fri Feb 21, 2020 7:56 am

No, that avatar is NOT me in RL, that is Goose Man. I screen-capped him from a cartoon on the Youtube titled "Sweet Sweet Goo". My username was the name of my very first DnD character several years ago, an edgelord Chaotic "Good" barbarian. I made him for a pbp game as well, and for pretty much all time that's the format I prefer to play. Someone once suggested this "RorytheRomulan" when I expressed a desire to change from my then-username which was just a dinky set of letters and numbers, and I went with it cuz I'm a big nerd. Now I use said name & avatar together on multiple sites. Ain't that neat.

I joined here when TetNak invited me to one of his games. Now can't seem to stop joining other games. lol I play with a core group of a few other players on a private Discord server several days a week. Luckily enough Discord+PbP is a great way to archive - unlike Steam chat. I'm a little self-conscious despite blabbing random trivia about myself.

I'm sorry I don't have the headspace for DMing, but I am a prolific character creator, so I like to think I'm still doing my part! Would you like to know more? :mrgreen:

Vardaen
Admin
Admin
Title: Great Old One
User Class: Unshackled AI

Post by Vardaen » Mon Feb 24, 2020 9:40 pm

Glad to have you.
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf
J.R.R. Tolkien, Council of Elrond, The Fellowship of the Ring