The Green Arrow

This forums contains a bunch of different types of forum games that are not related to the RPG games run here.
Deadman
Level 12
Level 12

The Green Arrow

Post by Deadman » Thu Jan 29, 2009 1:38 am

Ok, here's another silly game. One person mentions an enemy or monster, and the next poster says the specialty arrow the Green Arrow used to defeat them, and a new monster for the next poster to defeat. So for example, an Ice Monster could get a Driveway Salt Arrow.

The first enemy is:

Robojukebox, an evil jukebox with mechanical legs that hypnotizes innocents into robbing banks for it with a selection of 80s hits and classic rock.

Rhawn
Level 0
Level 0

Re: The Green Arrow

Post by Rhawn » Tue Mar 10, 2009 12:58 pm

Minor Coin Arrow (with string). You wont keep my money but you will have to play what i command you.

A Tree In A Swamp. Upon closer inspection it begins to taunt and mock you. Many have died of starvation while banging their hands on its trunk in futile attemps trying to make it shut up.

EvilMonkey
Level 12
Level 12

Post by EvilMonkey » Tue Mar 10, 2009 3:43 pm

The Beaver Pheremone(Don't know how to spell that one) Arrow. Sends the scent of a female beaver in mating season the male beavers will fell the tree in an attempt to find the hidden female.

Boss man- Walks around town making the guys work unpaid overtime and giving female Citizens shoulder massages that make them feel awkward all the time whining about how hard it is to be in his position...
Here, you hold this jar of acid and the rattlesnake. I've got to hop on the unicycle and get this chainsaw revved up.

Rhawn
Level 0
Level 0

Post by Rhawn » Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:34 am

Nocks my bow with the Arrow of Merging Departments. Boss man finds himself unemploid and now has to give uncomfortable shoulder massages to earn his living.

The Katana Fiend. A somewhat flabby creature that strikes terror in water bottles, ropes and small pieces of wood.

EvilMonkey
Level 12
Level 12

Post by EvilMonkey » Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:30 pm

The "Mom Arrow" Tosses out random sayings and a smell of delicious pot roast forcing the Fiend back to his (Mom's) basement of solitude...

The Boozer- wanders around aimlessly telling everyone that he "lovesh yous guysh" and hitting on anything with two legs...
Here, you hold this jar of acid and the rattlesnake. I've got to hop on the unicycle and get this chainsaw revved up.