MSPaint Dwarf Quest 4000!

This forums contains a bunch of different types of forum games that are not related to the RPG games run here.
Cattywumpus
Level 8
Level 8

Re: MSPaint Dwarf Quest 4000!

Post by Cattywumpus » Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:22 am

Borgrund goes to the wreckage.
Borgrund says in his Bossiest way,"Alraight. Anybody in thier come out naw!"
++?????++ Out of Cheese Error. Redo From Start.

-- (Terry Pratchett, Interesting Times)

DoomulusPrime
Level 12
Level 12

Post by DoomulusPrime » Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:01 am

Cattywumpus wrote:Borgrund goes to the wreckage.
Borgrund says in his Bossiest way,"Alraight. Anybody in thier come out naw!"
BORGRUND hikes up his anti-gravity knickers and waddles down the hill to the smoking green ship wreckage. He pounds on the door and gives a few select bon mots, but nothing responds from the other side.
EBRUK HORGENDORFER (Engineer), NORRI BOULDERS (Scout), TORGUN YARBOROUGH (Scientist)
VIOLENCE+, SCAN, TALK, BOSS+
Laser Axe Mk. 1; Atom Extractor Mk. 1; O2 Canister; Gruddcorder; Delicious Biscuits

Hayabusa
Level 25 Mythic
Level 25 Mythic
Title: Advocatus Diaboli
User Class: Alliance Officer

Post by Hayabusa » Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:45 pm

BORGRUND presses the red button on the panel next to the door.

DoomulusPrime
Level 12
Level 12

Post by DoomulusPrime » Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:03 am

Hayabusa wrote:BORGRUND presses the red button on the panel next to the door.
With not a further thought in his mind, BORGRUND presses the red, candy-like button on the console:
<<<<<<<MEANWHILE>>>>>>> You are TORGUN YARBOROUGH, elite scientist of the Dwarven Battlenought ROIDBLASTER. You've crashed on a hostile planet, and as the grody luck of Grudd would have it, you near-critically damaged your space suit on the way down! You managed to get to what *looks* like an old alien spaceship and used your impressive knowledge of all things scientific to get rudimentary life support online.

The rest of this ship's functionality, if it exists, happens to elude you at the moment. If only you had some kind of advanced scanning device...

Suddenly, a viewscreen lights up with a strange, arcane symbol. It prompts, nay beckons, a closer investigation..
EBRUK HORGENDORFER (Engineer), NORRI BOULDERS (Scout)
Laser Axe Mk. 1; Atom Extractor Mk. 1; O2 Canister; Gruddcorder; Scrumptious Biscuits
SCAN++, SCIENCE++, TALK
notheeeeng
You now have access to both BORGRUND and TORGUN and their respective skills, and can have either act on a turn! Only one character can be told what to do per post, per person though...

Vardaen
Admin
Admin
Title: Great Old One
User Class: Unshackled AI

Post by Vardaen » Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:37 pm

Torgun screams, "Ack! I love me alien ships!" The dwarf scientitst begins to type and hit all kinds of alien keys over and over randomly until something comes up on the big screen other than an "!"

"I need me some ale! One of these must be the drink dispenser."
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf
J.R.R. Tolkien, Council of Elrond, The Fellowship of the Ring

DoomulusPrime
Level 12
Level 12

Post by DoomulusPrime » Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:58 am

Vardaen wrote:Torgun screams, "Ack! I love me alien ships!" The dwarf scientitst begins to type and hit all kinds of alien keys over and over randomly until something comes up on the big screen other than an "!"

"I need me some ale! One of these must be the drink dispenser."
TORGUN does the Dwarven Thing and starts messing with alien technology at random! He hears a hiss and a click in another part of the ship.

MEANWHILE
EBRUK HORGENDORFER (Engineer), NORRI BOULDERS (Scout)
Laser Axe Mk. 1; Atom Extractor Mk. 1; O2 Canister; Gruddcorder; Droolworthy Biscuits
SCAN++, SCIENCE++, TALK
empty

Vardaen
Admin
Admin
Title: Great Old One
User Class: Unshackled AI

Post by Vardaen » Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:20 am

"Oh hi there!" Borgrund waves at what is obvioulsy an alien video camera, cause no self respecting alien would have saturn like rings around their laser guns, I mean the sterotype would just be so insulting. Waving the dwarf command shouts, "Hey! I need some ale, let me in!"
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf
J.R.R. Tolkien, Council of Elrond, The Fellowship of the Ring

DoomulusPrime
Level 12
Level 12

Post by DoomulusPrime » Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:15 am

Vardaen wrote:"Oh hi there!" Borgrund waves at what is obvioulsy an alien video camera, cause no self respecting alien would have saturn like rings around their laser guns, I mean the sterotype would just be so insulting. Waving the dwarf command shouts, "Hey! I need some ale, let me in!"
BORGRUND waves! The alien ship stands unmoved by the heroic explorer's entreaty for ale, apparently.