The secret of halo

This forums contains a bunch of different types of forum games that are not related to the RPG games run here.
thElite
Level 2
Level 2

Re: The secret of halo

Post by thElite » Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:34 am

Note: this is before reach, but we can do things to ultimitly change the story line.
Life is full of surprises. You can eather chose to accept, or reject.

Hayabusa
Level 25 Mythic
Level 25 Mythic
Title: Advocatus Diaboli
User Class: Alliance Officer

Post by Hayabusa » Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:39 am

If this is before Reach, how can we be on a Halo? Wasn't it just discovered after the Fall of Reach when the Pillar of Autumn kinda led them there?
"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."

thElite
Level 2
Level 2

Post by thElite » Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:58 am

Name: Eliric
Race: Sanghelli
Damage: 24. Shields critical!!!
Inventory: active Camo dispenser
Squad: Delta 8.4

Oh god, I need to find the settings... No, I do not want a system update for this thing. Ah, there we go. ㄏㄛㄎㄟ堂個別? Oh crap. I then slap my own face. I am going to die because of this thing. I quickly switch it to U.K. Hoping that is correct. WAIT I finaly yell in English, my translator was being a asshoγξδωγοσω. *facepalm* Ok, what the hell is happening with this thing? X-δη. X-25. My people are hiding there [outloud] {Translator 2.5 offline, if you would like unlimited translating, buy the full version today} {*smooth jazz plays*}

well I am doomed

I quickly buy the full version as he is cocking the gun.

Ok, I just bought the full version, no need for viole- And then guess what? He shot me in the leg! And now my shields are down! OK! God. They are hiding on X-25. The rest they didn't tell me.

thElite
Level 2
Level 2

Post by thElite » Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:00 pm

Name: Eliric
Race: sangheili
Damage: 4 ,Shields offline
Inventory: active camp dispenser
Squad: delta 8.4

I now lay there, bleeding to my own death. Since the demon is not here, I take one of the most huge risk of my life. I open the door then imidietly go active camo, I take out the ODST from behind, taking his submachine gun then jabbing his knife into his neck. I then go to the demon ever so quietly, but he still heard. When he turned around I quickly started shooting the SMG, and I am not used to recoil so it flew out of my hand. I threw my acive camo dispenser at the door witch opened it, I grab the SMG again and dive for a phantom flying by, shooting as floating to the cargo hold.