The secret of halo

This forums contains a bunch of different types of forum games that are not related to the RPG games run here.
thElite
Level 2
Level 2

The secret of halo

Post by thElite » Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:11 am

How to play: the basic layout

The time is before reach. The basic humanity vs. Covenant. You create the fate for both. You are the author. You are the God You create the world around you.

Weapon damage list:
To deal damage: here's a list of what all damage wepons do
SMG: 30
ASSAULT: 20
Sniper: 50
Headshot sniper: 100
Magnum:40
Battle Rifle: 60
Rocket Launcher: 90
Spartain lazer: 130
Brute shot: 40
Spiker: 30
Carbine: 40
Plasma pistol: 20
Charged plasma pistol: 50
Energy sword: 80
Backstab energy sword: 110
Beam rifle: 70
Headshot beam rifle: 100
Plasma rifle: 40
Needler: 50
Sentimental beam: 40

Just say who you shoot to deal damage.

Example: I shoot the master chief with a plasma rifle.
Name: (insert)
Race: (Brutes, spartains, Elites, grunts, or jackals)
Damage: (100=perfect,0 is passed out)
Inventory: (obvious)
Squad: (name)
WARNING: you WILL have to post the status every time you post.

After you post all that then tout describe where you are and what is happening.

RULES:
1. You CAN NOT teleport, or going from one place to another without saying how you got there.
2. You can kill players, but they will "slowly awaken" in a safe area.

3. CROSS OVER! Make stories cross as much as possible! Don't let it turn into a 1 person RP.

START!

Name: Eliric
Race: Elite
Damage: 100
Inventory: Carbine, energy sword
Squad: Delta 8.4

INTRUDER ALlleerrr*
I slowly wake up with flashing lights coming from the clear floors. Some pipes burst. A sniper is suddenly pointed at my head. Demons! (spartains) I quickly stabbed him with my energy sword. I started to run. I MUST ESCAPE!
Last edited by thElite on Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:43 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Hayabusa
Level 25 Mythic
Level 25 Mythic
Title: Advocatus Diaboli
User Class: Alliance Officer

Re: The secret of halo

Post by Hayabusa » Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:47 am

Interesting. I like Halo, so I'm intrigued by this. If you can explain it a bit then I might look into this. Maybe some rules for this?

Name: Drake-025
Race: Human (Spartan)
Inventory: M392 Designated Marksman Rifle, M6G Magnum Sidearm, Combat Knife
Squad: Red-Seventeen

Name: Rodriguez, Martin
Callsign: Boot
Race: Human (ODST)
Inventory: M7S Caseless Submachine Gun, M6C/SOCOM, Combat Knife
Squad: Spearpoint

The dark-green armored Spartan and the ODST in his black BDU were cowering at an intersection in the boarded ship. Only a few minutes ago they had caught the Cruiser with its shields down and breached through the cargo bay with their Pelican.
"We lost contact with Red-Twenty," the ODST repeated what he had just heard over their com as the almost seven feet tall super-soldier didn't seem to react. The two men were holding a crucial point in the ship only a few dozen feet away from their ship that was still stuck in the hull of the Covenant ship.
"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."

thElite
Level 2
Level 2

Post by thElite » Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:32 am

Race: Sanghelli
Inventory: Carbine, Energy sword

RUN RUN RUN!!!

10 demons are now running after me... Bullets whizzing by, I feel like I am in the matrix. I run into something. OH GO-

I wake up... Still partily asleep. I hear 2 voices... "dang, he looks dead..." said voice 1. Try reviving him... Mabye we can get some answers. Then they both leave. I get up while they are still gone. I am in a lush green inviorment... Probably Halo. I see my dropship say, 20 miles away and on fire. I reach for my carbine... It's gone... I don't have my energy sword eather... Then they return. They see I am awake and then point 2 guns at my skull. "now you are going to answer some questions.... Says voice 2.
Last edited by thElite on Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hayabusa
Level 25 Mythic
Level 25 Mythic

Post by Hayabusa » Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:29 pm

C'mon thElite... If this is supposed to be a small forum game there has to be something. Rules, setting, time...
Though, if you're going for a Halo RPG, hmmm, I'd like that.

"Hey, Spartan, I said..." Rodriguez began.
"I heard you the first time," Drake interrupted. "And I heard it the first when we lost contact. If you're nervous get back to the Pelican and check the booster amplifier and see if you can reach the Scouts down on the surface."
Cursing to himself, the black-clad ODST turned around and slowly walked back to their transport. He kept his weapon pressed to the shoulder and checked the environment of the purplish-glowing hallway over the sights of the gun.

thElite
Level 2
Level 2

Listen up kids this is important.

Post by thElite » Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:09 pm

Hayabusa, after your first post I edited the first post to have: the timeline and the rules.

Note: this Is a non game oriented message. If you send one of these make sure it has this text on the bottom.

EvilMonkey
Level 12
Level 12

Re: Listen up kids this is important.

Post by EvilMonkey » Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:03 pm

or you can just do this... to do this simply type (Minus the spaces between the brackets) [ ooc] then type what you want to say here [ /ooc]
Here, you hold this jar of acid and the rattlesnake. I've got to hop on the unicycle and get this chainsaw revved up.

thElite
Level 2
Level 2

Post by thElite » Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:28 pm

Damage: 72
Inventory: blank

TELL ME! Yells voice 1, WHERE IS THE ARBITOR?!?!
I am now starting to cough blood. Lets see if I can lie. "on planet X-42." Then voice 2 whales me on the face with his assault rifle. Looks like I can't. I see a faint shadow outline behind 1 and 2. Somthing comes from nowhere and stabs them both. It is Delta 8.4's leader, Arkmas. Nice to see you I say as I am trying to find my white helmet. I think we should try to find the ship, it touched down, said Arkmas. I brought a revenant after all... Ok. I said. Then he gave me a plasma pistol and we started to ride to the ship.

Offcenter note: hayabusa, those were not your guys.

Hayabusa
Level 25 Mythic
Level 25 Mythic

Post by Hayabusa » Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:33 pm

Rodriguez passed a couple of stacked supply boxes until he arrived at the Pelican that had been voluntarily crashed into the Covenant ship. He couldn't avoid to glance at the cockpit windows, noticing the cracks in the glass and the spots of red blood. The impact had shattered upon impact and the had lost the pilot and co-pilot.
As they Covenant ship was only floating a few hundred meters over the surface of the ring's surface they didn't have to trouble themselves with the vacuum of space that would have made the infiltration more difficult. The human trooper was almost around the transport that has been turned inside the vast cargo hold and was aimed at the large hole in the hull when he heard the first shots. And a moment later the coms. Began to crackle with chatter.
"Red-Seventeen engaging incoming grunts..." "Team two and three returning to extraction zone with the HVT. Keep the area clear, we have wounded..."
"Red-Seventeen to Boot. Prep the transport for exfil."
In matter of seconds, Rodriguez collapsed the stock of his submachine gun and hopped into the troop-bay to get to the cockpit.
I thought that much. Though this should turn into actual gaming instead of just seperate threads for the characters...

thElite
Level 2
Level 2

Post by thElite » Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:43 pm

Remember: you can join anytime you want. Hayabusa also demonstrated how you can have 2 cherictors at the same time. Just a quick note.

thElite
Level 2
Level 2

Post by thElite » Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:35 pm

Damage: 73
Inventory: Plasma pistol, battery pack

I reach the cargo Ship... Captain? I look into the cockpit. Dead. I wonder if- oh goody. The grunt is still alive but no one else. I slowly lurk around... Dead. Dead. Dead. *sigh* well that's that. This mission was a failure. I slowly strut around the hall../. ! Demon... Black... Special armor... ODST. I quickly hide behind the wall before he looks at me... Oh god.