Bitom's Space War

This forums contains a bunch of different types of forum games that are not related to the RPG games run here.
MadVlat
Level 17 Elite
Level 17 Elite

Re: Turn 33 is processed

Post by MadVlat » Fri May 04, 2012 11:07 pm

The Visceran's maintain the peace of the galaxy. Protecting their Lobonian allies from the alien onslaught. Thus providing the quadrant with goat veternarians for the visceran goat herds... :wink:
...And the stone of the earth and the wind in the sky bowed before the wisdom of the Ancient One...

MadVlat
Level 17 Elite
Level 17 Elite

Post by MadVlat » Fri May 04, 2012 11:30 pm

I have to admit I was worried towards the end. Yes, I had a massive armada but I was extremely limited on how I could manuver it do to leadership point values. I suspected that Lobos was saving for a secret base, much as I was. If he had done so I wouldn't have been able to maintain my attack in the long term...
...And the stone of the earth and the wind in the sky bowed before the wisdom of the Ancient One...

MadVlat
Level 17 Elite
Level 17 Elite

Post by MadVlat » Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:37 am

What ever happened to Space War Bit???

Bitom
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Post by Bitom » Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:37 pm

I started working on the program to do stuff auto-magically, then I moved to NY and now I have a whole lot less spare time. I will get back to it (Either "It" the software or "It" the running of the game manually again) but at the moment, I just don't have the time for it. (Either "It")

I am hoping to set up a Battletech game on the site soon, which is a lot less time-consuming, as it's all out in the open. So soon, there will be an opportunity to get your tactical combat on, at least. I just have to get the map together, which should only take a couple of hours, but I don't see it happening till next week sometime at the earliest.

MadVlat
Level 17 Elite
Level 17 Elite

Post by MadVlat » Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:18 am

Well just remember the Visceran awaits when your finally ready...