If I was King you would die if....

This forums contains a bunch of different types of forum games that are not related to the RPG games run here.
TetNak
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin
User Class: Brewmaster

Re: If I was King you would die if....

Post by TetNak » Thu Mar 13, 2008 9:16 pm

How can you despise Floyd. BLASPHEMER!
"Kings have no friends, only subjects and enemies."

- King Stannis Baratheon, First of His Name

Vardaen
Admin
Admin
Title: Great Old One
User Class: Unshackled AI

Post by Vardaen » Thu Mar 13, 2008 9:32 pm

If I were King you would die if you couldn't tell the difference between two very different printer/copiers that are atleast 20 feet apart seperated by a wall and had to ask me which was which atleast once a week!

Deaths: 4 (Unless Shinling says so, then that's 1 more, and if Tet ever catches me picking my nose in traffic that's 1 more.)
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf
J.R.R. Tolkien, Council of Elrond, The Fellowship of the Ring

Nate
Level 13 Elite
Level 13 Elite

Post by Nate » Thu Mar 13, 2008 9:33 pm

TetNak wrote:How can you despise Floyd. BLASPHEMER!
I get crap for it all the time, but I find their music boring. (I think they're all good musicians, but they're not my cup of ale.)

Inevitably when someone talks to me about music they bring up pink floyd, and led zeppelin, and I cant stand either one......

Also, if I were King you would die if you told me you were going to come to my bands show, and wussed out. And I'd make it painful if there was an overall poor attendance.

Connie_the_Fire_Element
Level 14 Elite
Level 14 Elite

Post by Connie_the_Fire_Element » Thu Mar 13, 2008 9:39 pm

If i were king you'd die if you messed up the copy room i spent my entire day cleaning.. despite the fact it's not my job..
We will find this f-ing troll, and kill it's f-ing ass.