Chapter 9 - Golden Dragon: Artificer's Lab

Eberron is a new world described as Pulp Noir where swashbuckling and intrigue run rampant. The Last War is over, the war to end all wars, but many say the fighting has simply shifted from the battlefield to the shadows. Starting during the final years of The Last War, this Eberron game turned back the official clock to a time of warring nations on the verge of disaster. Now with the Last War over the memories and shadows of it linger on.

Run by the Dragonmarked Heir Vardaen
Vardaen
Admin
Admin
Title: Great Old One
User Class: Unshackled AI

Re: Inqusitive Artificer

Post by Vardaen » Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:51 pm

Zan gasps, he covers his mouth in fear, "Death? On the Golden Dragon, oh my. Do you know what happened?" His reaction is hard to read, true shock, worry and a bit of morbid fascination.

Martain shakes his head, "Naw, I don't know the exact moment, but he left when the Ambassador arrived, was pretty upset." Zan chimes in with the times, and Val puts together that Torren was getting a massage at the time of the 'murder', and Torren left and Avadaarn arrived after speaking to you and finding out about Gunter's death.

In the end it seems Torren, Zan and Halas Martain can all corroborate each other' alibis and can be marked off Val's list.
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf
J.R.R. Tolkien, Council of Elrond, The Fellowship of the Ring

Trogdor
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin
Title: The Burninator
User Class: Jedi Master

Re: Inqusitive Artificer

Post by Trogdor » Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:57 pm

"We're still investigating what happened," Val says, trying to sound as much like an inquisitive as he can. "We haven't determined the cause of death for certain yet. The questioning is mostly routine in case the Stormreach or Sharn authorities or House Ghallanda representatives have any questions later." He stands up and sighs. "I'm afraid I'm going to have to take a rain check on that massage," he says. "I only have a few more people to talk to and I should probably get that done before I let myself relax." He gives the two a nod. "Thanks for your help."

Then he heads out and looks for the cardinal, picking up whatever members of the Grey Company he can along the way.
Feel free to have me run into Nirus and Les on my way to see the cardinal.

Vardaen
Admin
Admin
Title: Great Old One
User Class: Unshackled AI

The End

Post by Vardaen » Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:11 pm

Sounds good. I'll have you join their thread then.
Martain nods, "We'll I hope you figure things out." He rolls up on the table and plants his face in the small hole there and is ready to relax.

Zan nods, "Perhaps another time, in better circumstances."

Val then head out and up the hall, spotting Nirus and Les outside the kitchen.

This Thread Reconnects to: A Storm Rages
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf
J.R.R. Tolkien, Council of Elrond, The Fellowship of the Ring