Chapter 13 - Chamber Made

Eberron is a new world described as Pulp Noir where swashbuckling and intrigue run rampant. The Last War is over, the war to end all wars, but many say the fighting has simply shifted from the battlefield to the shadows. Starting during the final years of The Last War, this Eberron game turned back the official clock to a time of warring nations on the verge of disaster. Now with the Last War over the memories and shadows of it linger on.

Run by the Dragonmarked Heir Vardaen
Vardaen
Admin
Admin
Title: Great Old One
User Class: Unshackled AI

The Gangs All Here

Post by Vardaen » Fri Dec 04, 2015 4:01 pm

Tin Man wears a cape of the Iron Watch, he's been splitting his time between that Warfroged company and the Grey Tower. "I also am amiable to such things. I do have some matters to speak to you about. Since we are all gathered together, now is a good time." He sits, and won't be drinking anything. Its odd but he seems more stiff than you remember him. At one point he was loosening up thanks to Benmarrow. He seems to be slipping backwards. "Once you are settled with your beverage I shall begin."

Les rolls his eyes and pours the drinks. "Only the best for us." He slides the glasses down the bar to everyone.

"One for me too!" Katrina arrives, dressed in a rather revealing set of blue leathers, her various travel gear and magical accessories are up in her room. Hair down she smiles and sits next to Nirus with a wink, already starting to flirt with the stonecold elf.
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf
J.R.R. Tolkien, Council of Elrond, The Fellowship of the Ring

TetNak
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin
User Class: Brewmaster

The Gangs All Here

Post by TetNak » Fri Dec 04, 2015 4:17 pm

"I like the way that hugs you!"

Ben has never been shy to give Katrine complements, but everyone gets the feeling he really isn't interested, everyone has seen how he is when he /is/. Likely he is leaving her alone due her relationship to Val which seems a bit more than colleagues to Benmarrow at least.

The shifer leans back and drinks the drink poured for him by Les. "Very nice," he says, "I need to get with my contacts, I have some exciting stuff coming in for the tavern." The tavern had started to turn a nice profit, even though it was mainly setup so Benmarrow didn't have to go far to drink. But many of the locals had started to come around. If Benmarrow knew three things, it was bloodshed, women, and perhaps best of all, booze.
"Kings have no friends, only subjects and enemies."

- King Stannis Baratheon, First of His Name

Vardaen
Admin
Admin

The Gangs All Here

Post by Vardaen » Tue Dec 08, 2015 7:20 pm

Kat nods, "Thanks, I think it looks nice too." She has no desire for Benmarrow, and he's always just been polite to her, there is a friendship bond there growing between them. Perhaps one of the few female friends that Ben has ever had he didn't try to sleep with. Then she winks at Nirus, "What do you think? Like it?" Now Nirus on the other hand, she seems to be interested in.
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf

Shurijo
Admin
Admin
Title: Scourge of the Jedi
User Class: Sith Lord

The Gangs All Here

Post by Shurijo » Wed Dec 09, 2015 1:32 am

The stoic elf takes note of Katrina's new leathers saying, "Yes. I do not believe I have seen that shade of blue dye used on leathers. Is that unique to Xen'drik?" Nirus then looks over her outfit and says, "That also appears very well made. I believe it should hold up well, if you would like to accompany me on an excursion."

TetNak
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

The Gangs All Here

Post by TetNak » Wed Dec 09, 2015 4:27 am

Ben groans and slaps his forehead. "You are worse than Tin Man! She wants to know how you fancy her ass! Just get it over with already. Plant your lips on him. Forget subtly for the love of Nirus' painful obliviousness."

The shifter watches to see what she'll do.

Trogdor
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin
Title: The Burninator
User Class: Jedi Master

The Gangs All Here

Post by Trogdor » Wed Dec 09, 2015 4:05 pm

Val laughs at the interplay. "You'll have to do better than that," he says to Nirus. "'Well made' is not the compliment she's looking for. Try something in Elvish. Everything always sounds better in Elvish."

Vardaen
Admin
Admin

The Gangs All Here

Post by Vardaen » Wed Dec 09, 2015 4:16 pm

Katrina has about the same look on her face as Benmarrow, but then Nirus offers and excursion, "A private venture into the woods, just you and I? Excellent." She stands up, gives him a shockingly passionate kiss out of no where, and then saunters off out of the tavern, making every man in the place (Tin Man included) take notice. She turns at the door, "Its a date Nirus, bring some wine with you." With a wink she slips out of the tavern.

Its silent for a moment, then Les gives out a long whistle, "If you don't go after her, I will!"

Trogdor
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin
Title: The Burninator
User Class: Jedi Master

The Gangs All Here

Post by Trogdor » Wed Dec 09, 2015 4:33 pm

"You at least owe it to yourself to go on the date," Val says. "Worst mistake of my life was not following her to Zilargo after we graduated."

Shurijo
Admin
Admin
Title: Scourge of the Jedi
User Class: Sith Lord

The Gangs All Here

Post by Shurijo » Fri Dec 11, 2015 6:27 pm

The elf looks at Val'trith, Les, Benmarrow, Tin Man, and the newest member, Naravash, before he asks, "Does Katrina mean now?" The elf is still not used to the ambitious nature of humans with their shorter lifespans.

He then turns to Benmarrow and requests, "May I have one of the bottles of wine from your cellar?"
Was thinking about future Eberron games/Grey Company, etc. You could start up a new one with some decendants of the company. Certain races (elves, warforged, kalashtar?) might be older, but the humans, shifters, etc. would be dead and their offspring might join (or new unrelated characters). Kinda like Tet's ASOIAF game, I really enjoy the continuation, but separate/new game/storyline of that game.

TetNak
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

The Gangs All Here

Post by TetNak » Sun Dec 13, 2015 11:38 pm

"Go!" Ben says, walking over to the bar and reaching over it to produce a key to the cellar. He hands it over to Nirus, "Get the good stuff. She'll love it." He goes and sits back down and waves over to the barmaid. "Shots for everyone! On me!"