Prelude: A Fallen Hero

After the Alien attack in 2023, many of the world'€™s governments were in ruins. Few of them with the resources to defend against, let alone counter, the first attack made by the superior race.

In February of 2024, a new defense force emerged from the USA to defend the earth as we know it; Alien Terror Control. ATC, being funded by the US Government, receives access to the top of the line weapons, planes, research, and personal.

ATC's mission is to protect the US and stop the Aliens at their roots. Beware, more then just Aliens work against ATC and threats from the inside are worse then the out.

The world'€™s fate is in ATC's hands, Your Hands. Will you fight against the Alien race in defending your home planet? Or will you join with them out of Greed and Power Mongering? The choice is yours.

Run by the GM Shinling
Shinling
Level 12
Level 12

Re: Prelude: A Fallen Hero

Post by Shinling » Sat Dec 13, 2008 12:05 am

Benny must have done a faily good job as the dog does not seem to mind, continuing to chew the crunchy food *chomp chomp*.
"The Clock of Life is Wound But Once"
-Some Old Guy
-Shinling

EvilMonkey
Level 12
Level 12

Post by EvilMonkey » Sun Dec 14, 2008 7:39 pm

"That's better, ain't it Patty. Clean water, instead of muck. Good food, instead of rotted roadkill. I think we'll be good friends, boy." He pats the dog's head and scratches the wiry and mucked up fur. He takes a belt from the dead owner's dresser and attempts to make a simple collar.
I don't know a person in this country that doesn't own at least 2 belts there are five or six in my house. And Patty O'Furniture (hehe. Say it fast, you'll get it) needs a collar at the very least...
Here, you hold this jar of acid and the rattlesnake. I've got to hop on the unicycle and get this chainsaw revved up.

Shinling
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Shinling » Mon Dec 15, 2008 10:51 pm

Patty does not seem intressted in the collar as the dog backs away from the now empty dish as the make-shaft collar comes closer. Looks like he is getting backed into the corner of the room, where the now closed door is.
-Some Old Guy
-Shinling

EvilMonkey
Level 12
Level 12

Post by EvilMonkey » Tue Dec 16, 2008 12:58 am

Benny gets the point and backs off and speaks calmly to the dog; "Ok, you don't want a collar. I can understand that. Hmm do you know any tricks, boy. Sit!" His voice is not loud but it is commanding with his last word.
Here, you hold this jar of acid and the rattlesnake. I've got to hop on the unicycle and get this chainsaw revved up.

Shinling
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Shinling » Tue Dec 16, 2008 1:35 am

The dog relaxes as the human backs up. His head tilts when asked about tricks. When you yell sit, the dog pisses all over the concreat floor. Seems, unless you want a nice new spot on your rug, he may not know too many tricks.
-Some Old Guy
-Shinling

EvilMonkey
Level 12
Level 12

Post by EvilMonkey » Tue Dec 16, 2008 1:49 am

He didn't yell. But OK.
Benny chuckles a little at the dog. "Come on Patty you are a big fuckin' dog. Grow a set of balls buddy." He laughs again. and leas forward to pat the dog on the head watching for any signs of agression

Shinling
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Shinling » Tue Dec 16, 2008 5:30 am

I know you didn't yell : D
Patty, the newly labeled, big fuckin' dog, nervously accepts the hand and the pat on the head. After a few moments, the dog seems to relax and enjoying the petting.
-Some Old Guy
-Shinling

EvilMonkey
Level 12
Level 12

Post by EvilMonkey » Tue Dec 16, 2008 9:02 pm

"Hey Patty want to go for a walk boy. Come on lets see about getting some more food." The grisled old Vetran slings his shotgun over his shoulder, dons his helmet, holsters his pistol, and picks up his old duffel bag in preparation for some foraging. He scans the sidewalk through the window and steps outside...

Shinling
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Shinling » Wed Dec 17, 2008 4:49 am

You open the door and step out, Patty moves though first. As you exit into the street, the hairs stand up on your kneck again... almost as if something is wrong, but you are not sure.
Forum Merg please continue posting in the following forum
http://brennor.dyndns.org/rpg/Forums/vi ... html#99131
-Some Old Guy
-Shinling