"None shall pass"

Vardaen
Admin
Admin
Title: Great Old One
User Class: Unshackled AI

Re: Haitus

Post by Vardaen » Wed Aug 02, 2006 4:30 pm

I accept no excuses! Your character dies and I become the most powerful Garou in all of NYC, no New York State, no the US, no the entire world and the spirit realms as well! I am the Pumkin King! Muahahahaa...

..ah ergm. Ah sorry about that, no probelm KG, rather have you rested and ready to go then get some half tired start up.
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf
J.R.R. Tolkien, Council of Elrond, The Fellowship of the Ring

Twilightling
Level 4
Level 4

Post by Twilightling » Wed Aug 02, 2006 5:32 pm

Yeah KG, take your time:)

MadVlat
Level 17 Elite
Level 17 Elite

Post by MadVlat » Thu Aug 03, 2006 12:18 am

Don't worry we will all still love you for your marshmellowy goodness and simian antics.
...And the stone of the earth and the wind in the sky bowed before the wisdom of the Ancient One...

Vardaen
Admin
Admin

Post by Vardaen » Thu Aug 03, 2006 12:47 am

Oooot.

Now we begin the hunt for the elusive Monkey-Mallow of the Marshes. Eyewitness acounts claim it looks like a monkey shaped yellow peep, but others claim it is more like a great ape, or a king kong sized StayPuffed Man.
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf

Kakita_Gokumoro
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Kakita_Gokumoro » Thu Aug 03, 2006 6:21 am

Thanks for understanding, guys; it means a lot to me. I do hope to be over this soon.

As for my missing-ness, well, no comment. I like a mystery as much as the next marshmellow monkey... er... guy. Yeah, that's it. :)
Ia Bukkake Fhtagn!

MadVlat
Level 17 Elite
Level 17 Elite

Post by MadVlat » Fri Aug 04, 2006 12:30 am

Three cheers Kakita Gokumoro is still breathing. Mr. Peep your black jelly bean bath has been drawn please wallow at your leisure. :)
...And the stone of the earth and the wind in the sky bowed before the wisdom of the Ancient One...

Vardaen
Admin
Admin

Post by Vardaen » Fri Aug 04, 2006 8:49 pm

Ick, black jelly bean bath? Tha'ts just gross.

I have prepared a special full body massage for Mr.KG to be preformed by a pair of trained mountlions and one chocolate rabbit. Now that's a spicy meatball!

MadVlat
Level 17 Elite
Level 17 Elite

Post by MadVlat » Sat Aug 05, 2006 12:15 am

Did I mention that the jelly beans were soaked in Mr. Gokumoro's favorite alcohalic beverage ("SAMBUCA")? With two 3' women running in circles to form a whirlpool vortex of love.

Vardaen
Admin
Admin

Post by Vardaen » Wed Aug 09, 2006 4:43 pm

Well, is appears that your Storyteller KG has taken an extended leave of absence. (See the Player Status thread in OOC Forums). With KG gone that kills this game unless someone wants to run the game instead.

I'm going to leave this forum up for a while (3Days) and then resolve any action we need to.

I personally am too busy to run a WW game.