Game Update

A place for Dawnforge player'€™s to post any and all of their Out Of Character (OOC) comments.
Eanwulf
Level 18 Elite
Level 18 Elite
Title: The Grey
User Class: Berserker

FYI Part 2

Post by Eanwulf » Sun Aug 12, 2007 12:19 am

Grrrrrr! I am currently experiencing technical difficulties in the form of a clicking hard drive that seems rather tempermental to boot up. I am trying to resolve the problem and am currently at the library in an attempt to post my writings. Sad to say, they do not allow one to retrieve information from their own cd's - in this case my re-writeable - so I am unable to post for now. Please stand by as I endeavor to alieve the situation.

Until then...

Game On!

Rob

Eanwulf
Level 18 Elite
Level 18 Elite

Sorry for the delay

Post by Eanwulf » Tue Mar 18, 2008 9:11 pm

Sorry all, between Valleda coming to stay with me for a couple of days last week due to the foul weather in Lake City and being somewhat under the weather, I haven't posted much this past week.

I will rectify the situation as soon as possible as I am feeling much better.

Eanwulf
Level 18 Elite
Level 18 Elite

Oops Yet Again

Post by Eanwulf » Fri Apr 25, 2008 9:24 pm

I was kind of hoping that Trogdor was able to post before continuing, but understand that his life has recently been just as hectic as my own.

I will endeavor this weekend to continue forward, posting as soon as I finish writing it!

Until then,

Game On!

Rob/Wulf

Eanwulf
Level 18 Elite
Level 18 Elite

Pardon My Absence

Post by Eanwulf » Tue May 06, 2008 9:40 pm

Hey all just a quick update,

I have had some minor crisis at work involving one employee stealing from us and another having to quit her job just two days into the start of it so I have been putting in a LOT of hours - not to mention trying to get my old M&M game re-started.

Please bear with and I will have a post up short-with - barring any further soap opera drama!

Thanks for understanding and looking forward to the future!

Rob

Eanwulf
Level 18 Elite
Level 18 Elite

A Fond Farewell

Post by Eanwulf » Wed Jul 02, 2008 8:31 pm

Due to pressing Real Life situations suffered by the majority of players within this game, I must sadly place this game on indefinite hiatus. I really don't want to but am forced to do so.

I have notified all current players within the game and await someone to Graveyard the game.

A sad but still optimistic Eanwulf.

Vardaen
Admin
Admin
Title: Great Old One
User Class: Unshackled AI

Re: A Fond Farewell

Post by Vardaen » Tue Jul 08, 2008 4:12 am

I shall graveyard this tomorrow, if anyone else wants to comment, please do.

Sorry to see the game go Eanwulf.
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf
J.R.R. Tolkien, Council of Elrond, The Fellowship of the Ring