Bad News Folks

OOC forum for World of Darkness in general. This information may span various games and settings.
MadVlat
Level 17 Elite
Level 17 Elite

Bad News Folks

Post by MadVlat » Sat May 31, 2008 12:00 pm

Some bad news folks. With the current time constraints that I have been suffering lately I have decided to cull my load for now here at Brennor's. Playing character's in others games and creating quality posts while doing so. Has unfortunately caused my own games to suffer terribly. Therefore until further notice I will be moth balling the "Black Files" and "Vampire a Love Betrayed" until further notice. When I have more time to post correctly to these games I will notify all the players involved and they will have the option to rejoin if they wish. I thank you for your understanding.

Signed,
Mad Vlat
...And the stone of the earth and the wind in the sky bowed before the wisdom of the Ancient One...

Vardaen
Admin
Admin
Title: Great Old One
User Class: Unshackled AI

Re: Bad News Folks

Post by Vardaen » Mon Jun 02, 2008 3:51 pm

MadVlat wrote:Some bad news folks. With the current time constraints that I have been suffering lately I have decided to cull my load for now here at Brennor's. Playing character's in others games and creating quality posts while doing so. Has unfortunately caused my own games to suffer terribly. Therefore until further notice I will be moth balling the "Black Files" and "Vampire a Love Betrayed" until further notice. When I have more time to post correctly to these games I will notify all the players involved and they will have the option to rejoin if they wish. I thank you for your understanding.

Signed,
Mad Vlat
These games have been put into the Game Graveyard until further notice. Should they start up again we can pull them from the grave.
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf
J.R.R. Tolkien, Council of Elrond, The Fellowship of the Ring

jigglypuff69
Level 18 Elite
Level 18 Elite

Re: Bad News Folks

Post by jigglypuff69 » Tue Jun 03, 2008 5:42 pm

Shitballs..... Mr Bungles has to take a dirt nap again!!!!!
I am the voice of Never Never Land, the innocence of every man, I am the empty crib of Peter Pan. A silent kite against the blue, blue sky, every chimney every moonlit sight. I am the story that will read you real, every memory that you hold dear...