New WoD Thread

OOC forum for World of Darkness in general. This information may span various games and settings.
Vardaen
Admin
Admin
Title: Great Old One
User Class: Unshackled AI

New WoD Thread

Post by Vardaen » Tue Jul 31, 2007 4:46 pm

A new World of Darkness thread was set up to help clean up some RP in our Vampire table top game. This game is run by MadVlat and is a short term thread for him to get us through some long delayed RP.

Perhaps we might be able to talk him into running a game for the site now that Tetnak has ended his games alltogether.

(The thread is for MadVlat, Vardaen, jipplypuff68 and Connie_the_Fire_Element)
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf
J.R.R. Tolkien, Council of Elrond, The Fellowship of the Ring

EvilMonkey
Level 12
Level 12

Re: New WoD Thread

Post by EvilMonkey » Tue Jul 31, 2007 9:08 pm

hey don't forget Johnathon Weatherby
Here, you hold this jar of acid and the rattlesnake. I've got to hop on the unicycle and get this chainsaw revved up.

TetNak
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin
User Class: Brewmaster

Post by TetNak » Wed Aug 01, 2007 7:18 am

I so wish someone experienced would run a WoD game. I'd LOVE to play in one. :/
"Kings have no friends, only subjects and enemies."

- King Stannis Baratheon, First of His Name

MadVlat
Level 17 Elite
Level 17 Elite

Post by MadVlat » Wed Aug 01, 2007 8:16 am

The plan for this particular game is to build up a thorough history for a game I may be running on the sight in the future. If that happens I would be happy to have you aboard Tet.
...And the stone of the earth and the wind in the sky bowed before the wisdom of the Ancient One...

Vardaen
Admin
Admin

Post by Vardaen » Wed Aug 01, 2007 4:27 pm

I totally agree with Tet I don't see why MadVlat shouldn't be running something on the site. He needs to take over the Werewolf game, set where ever or when ever. You plan MV is good, but it will take forever to do, so you should just do a game now in the mean time.

EM: Sorry, forgot about you. I'll add you to the group even though MV can do it too.
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf

MadVlat
Level 17 Elite
Level 17 Elite

Post by MadVlat » Thu Aug 02, 2007 12:48 pm

I'm warning all now that I am not that familiar with the werewolf quirks yet and such a game would be a learning experience for all involved. Including myself. With that said the group would have to be small and would probably take place near Alpena Michigan. I would like to see a sacred pack (A member of each moon phase) and absolutely no more than one or two extras. It will probably take me a week or two to come up with some material that would be worth a damn. If people are interested.

"V", you will have to get with me and act as a tutor for the sites mechanics (Map importing etc...) or this would be a failure from the start fair enough folks.

I would also consider this option if my entire tabletop group was in agreement. I could move my victorian vampire chronicle to the site (A love betrayed). As I am more familiar with and have much more material to draw upon. Having researched much of the era, location, etc.
Current players include:
Calliopeia: Daeva(Toreador) circle of the crone. Played by Connie the fire element.
Otis: Ventrue lancea sanctum. Played by Vardaen.
Gerard: Ventrue(Malkovian) Invictus. Played by Jigglypuff69.
Johnathon: Nosferatu unbound. Played by EvilMonkey.
Gaston:Ventrue Ordo dracul. Played by the husband of Connie the fire element.

Well let me know what everyone thinks.
...And the stone of the earth and the wind in the sky bowed before the wisdom of the Ancient One...

Connie_the_Fire_Element
Level 14 Elite
Level 14 Elite

Post by Connie_the_Fire_Element » Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:39 pm

I am amenable to moving this game to the site... For 1- it would enable me to actually interact with Gerard who seems to have similar social status and also to be keeping an eye on Calliopea.. so that would be good since he would ALWAYS be available.. .and for that matter so would I. I have a bunch of weddings and such that will require my presence and that makees it hard for me to commit to gaming every week.. it sucks but you all know it to be true. I would be more than willing to get Calliopea online and be ready to play asap. It'd be nice to complete taht story line...
We will find this f-ing troll, and kill it's f-ing ass.

Vardaen
Admin
Admin

Post by Vardaen » Thu Aug 02, 2007 6:17 pm

I'm totally willing to move the Vampire game on site. As well as help you with the tiny bit of tutoring that you will need to get things rolling as a GM for it and WW.

Will this mean that Husband_of_CFE will join the site finally? Cause if he won't there isn't much point in moving the game here.

Connie_the_Fire_Element
Level 14 Elite
Level 14 Elite

Post by Connie_the_Fire_Element » Thu Aug 02, 2007 6:28 pm

mmmm not real sure... he does not have alot of time.. however i could possibly get him to post at least 1 every few days or he could post through me... not the best situation but he does not have access at work to computers and this would be his only game... something to think about
We will find this f-ing troll, and kill it's f-ing ass.

TetNak
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin
User Class: Brewmaster

Post by TetNak » Thu Aug 02, 2007 8:25 pm

Even if you don't move it here, and do something else, it doesn't have to be Werewolf, it could be Vampire ...
"Kings have no friends, only subjects and enemies."

- King Stannis Baratheon, First of His Name