New WoD Thread

OOC forum for World of Darkness in general. This information may span various games and settings.
Vardaen
Admin
Admin
Title: Great Old One
User Class: Unshackled AI

Re: New WoD Thread

Post by Vardaen » Thu Aug 02, 2007 9:56 pm

True. Why not just run a different Vampire game, not tied to the RL game at all?
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf
J.R.R. Tolkien, Council of Elrond, The Fellowship of the Ring

Connie_the_Fire_Element
Level 14 Elite
Level 14 Elite

Post by Connie_the_Fire_Element » Thu Aug 02, 2007 10:47 pm

whatever is decided is cool with me...
We will find this f-ing troll, and kill it's f-ing ass.

TetNak
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin
User Class: Brewmaster

Post by TetNak » Thu Aug 02, 2007 10:48 pm

I would play in any WoD game.
"Kings have no friends, only subjects and enemies."

- King Stannis Baratheon, First of His Name

Connie_the_Fire_Element
Level 14 Elite
Level 14 Elite

Post by Connie_the_Fire_Element » Thu Aug 02, 2007 10:51 pm

ditto.. although the new warewolf is a puzzlement to me as i don't have any of the books and such..

TetNak
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin
User Class: Brewmaster

Post by TetNak » Thu Aug 02, 2007 10:54 pm

If you guys want to play Vamp, I could even be a ghoul, perhaps. I do have the book for ghoul rules, etc
"Kings have no friends, only subjects and enemies."

- King Stannis Baratheon, First of His Name

MadVlat
Level 17 Elite
Level 17 Elite

Post by MadVlat » Fri Aug 03, 2007 10:30 am

In answer to your question "V". Available resources for one. When I put together a game I put a lot of work into its planning. Which takes an obscene amount of time of which I have very little. Don't get me wrong I would love to create an entirely new scenario, but i'm already stretched thin as it is. You more than most know what i'm talking about.
...And the stone of the earth and the wind in the sky bowed before the wisdom of the Ancient One...

Vardaen
Admin
Admin

Post by Vardaen » Fri Aug 03, 2007 5:12 pm

Just saying you don't have to run Braxton Falls. No one on the site would know the difference (except those of us that play in that RL game).

Even stretched thin I'm sure you can manage 2 games at the same time. No need to detail everything, since your players rarely know more than a tiny bit anyhow.
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf

Connie_the_Fire_Element
Level 14 Elite
Level 14 Elite

Post by Connie_the_Fire_Element » Fri Aug 03, 2007 5:40 pm

mathew said he would consider joining the site or just posting under my name with a tag...

i agree with V though on the Braxton falls.. we are the only ones who know details and such.. you could alter only a few things and keep most of the facts the same... no one would realize cause we'd just be ging through and collecting the pieces one at a time.. or we could do it from teh warewolf side ....

Vardaen
Admin
Admin

Post by Vardaen » Fri Aug 03, 2007 7:06 pm

I think it would be best if he made his own account, for PMs and things. We don't really want people using each others account for posting.

Maybe he would even want to get into other games once he sees how awesome we are ;)

Connie_the_Fire_Element
Level 14 Elite
Level 14 Elite

Post by Connie_the_Fire_Element » Fri Aug 03, 2007 7:14 pm

he doesn't.. no offense but he doesn't want to be involved with more games to keep straight and he would not post often enough. I already tried. if you frown on sharing- that kind of makes his choice for him... I am still trying to get him to change his mind but he already has six talbe top games going he really doesn't have time.. .