New Game

This forum for new game announcements, looking for players for existing games, seeking interest in new games, and requesting new games to be run.
MadVlat
Level 17 Elite
Level 17 Elite

Re: New Game

Post by MadVlat » Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:47 pm

Tet I was just thinking and came up with a great Idea for a werewolf chronicle. Call it, "Tales of Lineage". Have the characters playing members of one tribe and following their family trees through time. Each story within the chronicle could pertain to a family member (generation) in a different time period. Building an awesome history along the way.

The original tribe could be the first set of characters. Their pack, having left another tribe or been the soul survivors of some great catastrophy, etc... Then in the next story make new characters who are the next generation. Retiring the former characters to NPC status, possibly having passed on some great secret, Item, or something another to the new folks. Let me know what you think, I'll even help if your interested in running it...
...And the stone of the earth and the wind in the sky bowed before the wisdom of the Ancient One...

TetNak
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin
User Class: Brewmaster

Post by TetNak » Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:01 am

I am still whittling down.

Wild West (GURPS)
Legend of the Burning Sands (L5R)
World of Darkness (Vampire/Unknown/Could Be Persuaded)
Saga Star Wars (Not Sure)
"Kings have no friends, only subjects and enemies."

- King Stannis Baratheon, First of His Name

MadVlat
Level 17 Elite
Level 17 Elite

Post by MadVlat » Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:32 am

Nudge, nudge, NWoD, nudge, nudge...
...And the stone of the earth and the wind in the sky bowed before the wisdom of the Ancient One...

TetNak
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin
User Class: Brewmaster

Post by TetNak » Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:40 am

What sort of game, though?
"Kings have no friends, only subjects and enemies."

- King Stannis Baratheon, First of His Name

MadVlat
Level 17 Elite
Level 17 Elite

Post by MadVlat » Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:44 am

Perhaps, Roman era. When the roman armies were conquering europe. Armor, shields, swords, spears, and senators. What more could a growing boy need?...