Supers Game Looking For A 5th Wheel

This forum for new game announcements, looking for players for existing games, seeking interest in new games, and requesting new games to be run.
Eanwulf
Level 18 Elite
Level 18 Elite
Title: The Grey
User Class: Berserker

Post by Eanwulf » Sat Nov 12, 2016 6:36 pm

Ever wonder what it would be like to play a cosmic-level super hero? Yes, that’s right, an interstellar class super hero. Perhaps something akin to a member of the Green Lantern Corps or possibly even a colleague to Rom Space Knight? Maybe you’d prefer something along the lines of Shazam or Adam Warlock.

Answer yes? Then this may very well be the game for you!

Utilizing the Marvel Heroic Roleplaying Core Rules by Margaret Weis Productions Ltd. and the frightening powers of My Sheer Imagination - I have come up with a game setting in which players are allowed the chance to play such powerful types of heroes.

Essentially, our game Starknight Academy will allow players to portray one of their home-world's "best" in a military academy styled setting. There they will undergo the trials and exams that will hopefully reward them with the title of Starknight and a chance to join the galaxy's finest known order of law-keepers and protectors in the Universe!

Game Currently has 4 interested party members: @AdamDaBomb11 @Olligarchy @TetNak and @Wbweather

Looking for a 5th member to help round things out. Please post interest and I'll touch base more with ya, etc.

Much thanks!

Eanwulf
When Life Hands You Razorblades. You Make A Baseball Bat Covered In Razorblades!

Olligarchy
Level 13 Elite
Level 13 Elite
User Class: Noble

Post by Olligarchy » Sun Nov 13, 2016 12:02 pm

Lets save the galaxy far, far away!
Reznak * Artys ** Henry ** Orin

TetNak
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin
User Class: Brewmaster

Post by TetNak » Sun Nov 13, 2016 2:44 pm

I'm not sure I'm going to be playing. Just an FYI.
"Kings have no friends, only subjects and enemies."

- King Stannis Baratheon, First of His Name

Hayabusa
Level 25 Mythic
Level 25 Mythic
Title: Advocatus Diaboli
User Class: Alliance Officer

Post by Hayabusa » Sun Nov 13, 2016 3:00 pm

Heya bubba, always looking for supers games. Might be the replacement wheel you're looking for.
"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."

JohnnyWeird
Level 14 Elite
Level 14 Elite

Post by JohnnyWeird » Sun Nov 13, 2016 6:57 pm

May have arrived too late, but if you need a ... 6th? ... wheel, I'd be happy to volunteer.

Eanwulf
Level 18 Elite
Level 18 Elite

Post by Eanwulf » Mon Nov 14, 2016 1:09 pm

@TetNak
I understand and no worries or pressure. If you do, you do.

@Hayabusa
You know that you're more than welcome to join bubba! Just let me know if you're able to or not, and we'll go from there.

@JohnnyWeird
Long time no see old man! I'd be fine with a sixth, especially given Tet's uncertainty.
When Life Hands You Razorblades. You Make A Baseball Bat Covered In Razorblades!

JohnnyWeird
Level 14 Elite
Level 14 Elite

Post by JohnnyWeird » Mon Nov 14, 2016 4:25 pm

Then count me in!

Eanwulf
Level 18 Elite
Level 18 Elite

Post by Eanwulf » Mon Nov 14, 2016 8:02 pm

Having appeared to have found 5-6 players, I now ask @TetNak @Hayabusa @AdamDaBomb11 @JohnnyWeird @Wbweather @Olligarchy to FOLLOW THIS LINK where I am currently working on getting the ball rolling for us to learn how to make a super hero!

Eanwulf
Level 18 Elite
Level 18 Elite

Post by Eanwulf » Thu Dec 01, 2016 3:00 am

@Hayabusa had to bail due to real life, which is understandable if ya know the guy. He's having fun with new friends, etc. so major props!

I'm still waiting to hear back from @Wbweather as well, but understand the holiday repercussions are bogging him down ATM.

This being said, we're down to 3 people for certain, 4 if Wbweather joins. I can use another if anyone is interested! I even have a badass cyber-lizard named HardCORPS statted out and ready to play as-is.

@Riversisariver ?

Eanwulf
Level 18 Elite
Level 18 Elite

Post by Eanwulf » Thu Dec 01, 2016 11:22 pm

@Riversisariver has agreed to join and @Wbweather desires the chance to play but is wary of holidays and workload preventing him from doing so adequately. He's settled for lurking and learning for the time being.

That means we have four players total with an eventual fifth. I could use another committed player and am trying to figure out if either of the pre-mades are up for grabs etc.

I plan on starting this game tentatively soon, if not to simply get the feel of the setting in our visual brains and gaming desires fulfilled.