Starfinder RPG

This forum for new game announcements, looking for players for existing games, seeking interest in new games, and requesting new games to be run.
Vardaen
Admin
Admin
Title: Great Old One
User Class: Unshackled AI

Starfinder RPG

Post by Vardaen » Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:56 pm

"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf
J.R.R. Tolkien, Council of Elrond, The Fellowship of the Ring

ManWithDoor
Title: Imperial Psyker
User Class: Imperial Psyker

Starfinder RPG

Post by ManWithDoor » Tue May 15, 2018 11:03 pm

I finished Chapter 1 of the intro adventure for Starfinder. We're down a few PCs, and could use some more. Vardaen and JohnnyWeird are still in. Eilandor probably as well. I'd be happy for up to 2 more players to join in. You can make a character if you like, or just use one of the Pre-Gen ones.

Let me know if you're interested!
Rule Number 12: "A soft answer turneth away wrath. Once wrath is looking the other way, shoot it in the head."

Vardaen
Admin
Admin
Title: Great Old One
User Class: Unshackled AI

Starfinder RPG

Post by Vardaen » Wed May 16, 2018 5:34 pm

So far its a fun Sci-Fi meets Pathfinder game and setting.
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf
J.R.R. Tolkien, Council of Elrond, The Fellowship of the Ring

ManWithDoor

Starfinder RPG

Post by ManWithDoor » Tue May 22, 2018 12:06 am

*Ping* Just throwing this out there again, in case there's another player or two interested in getting in to Starfinder.
Rule Number 12: "A soft answer turneth away wrath. Once wrath is looking the other way, shoot it in the head."

Hungry Xenomorph
Level 9
Level 9

Starfinder RPG

Post by Hungry Xenomorph » Thu May 31, 2018 9:04 pm

I'm interested in joining this, please let me know if yoi are still looking for people.

ManWithDoor

Starfinder RPG

Post by ManWithDoor » Fri Jun 01, 2018 4:19 am

ABSOLUTELY! You can either create your own Level 1 character, or use one of the Pre-Gens.

As far as I know I'm down to Quig (Vardaen) and Keshodai (JohnnyWeird). I'm not sure if Iseph (Eilandor) is still interested or not. So plenty of pre-gens left to pick from, or as I said you can create your own.

We're just transitioning from Chapter 1 to Chapter 2 of the introductory adventure path, so perfect time to join in.

Hungry Xenomorph
Level 9
Level 9

Starfinder RPG

Post by Hungry Xenomorph » Fri Jun 01, 2018 1:12 pm

Awesome, i'll create my own. Do you need my email to send me the character sheet?

DoctorDoom71
Level 3
Level 3

Starfinder RPG

Post by DoctorDoom71 » Fri Oct 12, 2018 1:29 am

I just started started a Discord PbP and it's been really fun. Mix of science and magic...my character is an Android Technomancer

ManWithDoor

Starfinder RPG

Post by ManWithDoor » Fri Oct 12, 2018 5:18 pm

Nice. I'm terrible at even signing in to Discord for whatever reason. I like the concrete nature of the Forum threads here. Personal preference I guess.