New Game - Suggestions?

This forum for new game announcements, looking for players for existing games, seeking interest in new games, and requesting new games to be run.
JohnnyWeird
Level 14 Elite
Level 14 Elite

New Game - Suggestions?

Post by JohnnyWeird » Fri Jun 08, 2018 11:45 am

I could only be theoretically more excited for the first two options. Consider this your first ping.

Vardaen
Admin
Admin
Title: Great Old One
User Class: Unshackled AI

New Game - Suggestions?

Post by Vardaen » Fri Jun 08, 2018 2:26 pm

I'm up for any of them, but I've been on a bit a of an Arkham kick with a card game, and my recent Call of C game. My first pick is Strange Aeons, that sounds fun and mixes a bit of both. Then maybe War for the Crown then Hell''s Rebels, but like I said I'll play in any of them.
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf
J.R.R. Tolkien, Council of Elrond, The Fellowship of the Ring

Zorbeltuss
Level 12
Level 12

New Game - Suggestions?

Post by Zorbeltuss » Sun Jun 10, 2018 12:08 pm

War for the crown sounds like my cup of tea. Also Hell's Rebels, but preference for the first.

ManWithDoor
Title: Imperial Psyker
User Class: Imperial Psyker

New Game - Suggestions?

Post by ManWithDoor » Mon Jun 11, 2018 6:46 pm

I've got another friend who's going to join in on the Adventure Path, so 4 is enough to start spooling it up. Looks like Strange Aeons and War for the Crown are the top favorites for the interested party.

Would anyone NOT join one or the other?
Rule Number 12: "A soft answer turneth away wrath. Once wrath is looking the other way, shoot it in the head."

Zorbeltuss
Level 12
Level 12

New Game - Suggestions?

Post by Zorbeltuss » Mon Jun 11, 2018 7:07 pm

Not particularly keen on Strange Aeons tbqh. May have more to do with me not fitting well into the RL group where the gm liked that sort of thing than me not liking the genre, so I'd consider giving it a proper go, but gut instinct indicates relatively low appeal.

Vardaen
Admin
Admin
Title: Great Old One
User Class: Unshackled AI

New Game - Suggestions?

Post by Vardaen » Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:08 pm

I'll play in whatever, if Strange Aeons isn't the pick, I may have to run that one :)
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf
J.R.R. Tolkien, Council of Elrond, The Fellowship of the Ring

ManWithDoor

New Game - Suggestions?

Post by ManWithDoor » Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:36 pm

Good to hear, V! :)

How about @JohnnyWeird on which option you wouldn't be interested in playing? Anyone else interested?
Rule Number 12: "A soft answer turneth away wrath. Once wrath is looking the other way, shoot it in the head."

JohnnyWeird
Level 14 Elite
Level 14 Elite

New Game - Suggestions?

Post by JohnnyWeird » Tue Jun 12, 2018 11:55 pm

Hell's Rebels is least compelling to me. Of the remaining two, I'm not married to Strange Aeons. War for the Crown gets my top pick.

Pathfinder
Level 1
Level 1
User Class: Wizard

New Game - Suggestions?

Post by Pathfinder » Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:24 am

I am Qwanch from Giant in the Playground Forums. Of the 3 games you posted, my preferential order would have to be:

1: War for the Crown
2: Hells Rebels
3: Strange Aeons

ManWithDoor

New Game - Suggestions?

Post by ManWithDoor » Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:04 am

Alright, the consensus is in, War For The Crown it shall be!

V - could you get the official thread going? I'll start setting up the game over the next week or two. Feel free to start brainstorming what kind of character you'd prefer to play.