Pathfinder Games

This forum for new game announcements, looking for players for existing games, seeking interest in new games, and requesting new games to be run.
Vardaen
Admin
Admin
Title: Great Old One
User Class: Unshackled AI

Pathfinder Games

Post by Vardaen » Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:42 pm

I have had dhampir before in a game and found them unbalanced some. Not sure how that would fit Eberron either. It might, but I am initially sceptical.
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf
J.R.R. Tolkien, Council of Elrond, The Fellowship of the Ring

ManWithDoor
Title: Imperial Psyker
User Class: Imperial Psyker

Pathfinder Games

Post by ManWithDoor » Wed Jul 18, 2018 10:03 pm

Vardaen - have you had any luck pulling any of the new people into your existing Campaigns? If not, and there are any other Campaigns that are getting a bit sparse to easily run, I wouldn't mind joining another game or two.
Rule Number 12: "A soft answer turneth away wrath. Once wrath is looking the other way, shoot it in the head."

RorytheRomulan
Level 12
Level 12

Pathfinder Games

Post by RorytheRomulan » Thu Jul 19, 2018 5:18 am

After reading about them on the srd, I was worried that other players might not want to deal with the hassle. Sunlight Syndrome might make travel difficult, and the cleric wouldn't be able to heal me, so I took some potions to deal with issues (and will probably have to pay to stay stocked). And although Oloven's character doesn't worship the Silver Flame, he is a cleric, and I don't know how the Sovereign would take the news of one cooperating with a mostly-undead. I'm not taking any special blood drinking feats or traits. I don't know about fit, it would depend on what the Grey Company does with one lone dhampir. I was thinking joining the Grey Company would grant asylum. It would certainly affect the attitude of the Church.

I'll send you (Vardaen) the stats and background for the dhampir in pm.

Vardaen
Admin
Admin

Pathfinder Games

Post by Vardaen » Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:04 pm

Right now MWD looking for players for

Kingmaker
Serpent's Skull
Age of Ice: Children of Kylorin
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf

ManWithDoor

Pathfinder Games

Post by ManWithDoor » Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:13 pm

I'm already in Children of Kylorin, so can't double up on that! ;)

Both Kingmaker and Serpent's Skull sound interesting to me. Could you send me a PM with a quick blerb about what's going on, and see what Classes people are playing? Also, might want to send a PM inviting @GuyWithSword to apply as well. :D Trying with incredibly subtle subtlety to rope him into more Games on here.
Rule Number 12: "A soft answer turneth away wrath. Once wrath is looking the other way, shoot it in the head."

GuyWithSword
Level 5
Level 5

Pathfinder Games

Post by GuyWithSword » Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:12 pm

@Vardaen, I might be interested in Skulls and Shackles. Can I play a mermaid sorceress who is focused on blasting? Sea races never are useful in other campaigns.

Vardaen
Admin
Admin

Pathfinder Games

Post by Vardaen » Fri Jul 20, 2018 3:55 pm

We could work in another pirate, mermaid...hmm, most of the adventure is on a ship, I was in another game with a merman (tale and all) and the aquatic race didn't really work out for the most part. Undine would be okay,they have legs and are a bit more 'normal' even being blue merfolk like people. We in fact just lost the Undine Sorcerer! In fact if you really wanted you could just take his character over and play him (I know most people don't care for that but its an option)

GuyWithSword
Level 5
Level 5

Pathfinder Games

Post by GuyWithSword » Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:12 pm

Mermaids have an alternate racial feature where they take a slower swim speed but get an ok land speed as well!

ManWithDoor

Pathfinder Games

Post by ManWithDoor » Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:26 am

Or ... be my Druid Merman with a snake mount. Snake on a Snake!

Vardaen
Admin
Admin

Re: Pathfinder Games

Post by Vardaen » Mon Jul 23, 2018 1:13 pm

ManWithDoor wrote:Or ... be my Druid Merman with a snake mount. Snake on a Snake!
NO! What is this Ruins of Azlant!