ManWithDoor Campaigns (New Players Wanted!)

This forum for new game announcements, looking for players for existing games, seeking interest in new games, and requesting new games to be run.
ManWithDoor
Title: Imperial Psyker
User Class: Imperial Psyker

Post by ManWithDoor » Mon Aug 26, 2019 3:39 am

I don't know if they are gone permanently or just on unannounced Vacations, but Lathandris and JohnnyWeird seem to have gone silent. That's sad since I liked them in my Games, but these things happen and we move on.

I am currently running 3 Campaigns, and would like more Players for all of them.

1) Starfinder: Dead Suns
- Pathfinder, in SPACE! This is literally the opening scene of the Adventure Path (after having gone through an Intro Adventure over the past year). Couldn't be a better time to join.

2) Pathfinder: War for the Crown
- An interesting Adventure Path, with a greater emphasis on intrigue and talky-talky than most campaigns out there. But don't worry, the players are literally at the end of Act 1. I can introduce you in like 3 Posts, no problem. You don't have to be a Face character (in fact, they could likely use some extra firepower, or a damn paladin or cleric for healing), so play literally whatever you want.

3) Mage: Ascension War
- The World of Darkness, specifically the M20 Mage: The Ascension ruleset. YOU DO NOT NEED TO KNOW THE SYSTEM TO PLAY. I can help you through any of the crunch. Far more important is bringing a magically-inclined character to the table, with an interesting personality.
Rule Number 12: "A soft answer turneth away wrath. Once wrath is looking the other way, shoot it in the head."

Vardaen
Admin
Admin
Title: Great Old One
User Class: Unshackled AI

Post by Vardaen » Tue Aug 27, 2019 3:00 pm

I have reached out to Johnny via email but no replies. Not sure what's up there.

He was also in a bunch of my games, so after you fill MWD's slots let me know too.
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf
J.R.R. Tolkien, Council of Elrond, The Fellowship of the Ring

KrowsNest
Level 3
Level 3

Post by KrowsNest » Tue Aug 27, 2019 11:04 pm

I am willing to play Starfinder if you are willing to help me learn how ^^;

Othniel
Level 12
Level 12
User Class: Wanderer

Post by Othniel » Tue Aug 27, 2019 11:46 pm

I am totally on board for War of the Crown. I love political games. ^_^ Standard V-Gen for character generation, or something else?

ManWithDoor

Post by ManWithDoor » Wed Aug 28, 2019 3:15 am

@KrowsNest - sent a PM to you.
Responding to Othniel over Discord

Anyone else?!? I can take another 1 or maybe 2 in the Starfinder campaign. I desperately need anyone in the Mage Campaign. Down to 2 Players. They're fantastic players, but it's kinda unfair to just have the two of them carrying the campaign.
Rule Number 12: "A soft answer turneth away wrath. Once wrath is looking the other way, shoot it in the head."

RorytheRomulan
Level 12
Level 12

Post by RorytheRomulan » Sun Sep 01, 2019 7:13 am

I'm feeling altruistic, so at the risk of spreading myself too thin (again, lol), I'm going to jump into the Mage: Ascension campaign. It looks like you have just two active players right now. I've downloaded the pdf. PM me about what kind of build(s) would really help out the team right now.

AND which factions would gel with the ones the current characters have chosen / are currently affiliated with, as well :lol:

ManWithDoor

Post by ManWithDoor » Sun Sep 01, 2019 3:56 pm

@RorytheRomulan - Hot Damn! You're awesome! Thank you so much. I'll PM you, or you can contact me through Discord as well (ManWithDoor there as well).