My Games

This forum for new game announcements, looking for players for existing games, seeking interest in new games, and requesting new games to be run.
Grimbold
Title: Professor
User Class: Scholar

Re: My Games

Post by Grimbold » Thu Jul 16, 2020 2:42 pm

I am playing in several of the games. I would love to keep Fallen Empires, Skull & Shackles and Dark Heresy.

If you need to cut, which I totally understand, I would vote for cutting Forge, and Star Wars.

Graven
Level 4
Level 4
User Class: Rigger

Post by Graven » Thu Jul 16, 2020 4:51 pm

V, don't worry too much about me, as much fun as it's been to put Arenhal's skin back on, if Kingmaker needs cut, then make the call
Fantasy is the exercise bike of the mind. It might not take you anywhere, but it tones up the muscles that can. Of course, I might be wrong.
- Sir Terry Pratchett
I will always return
- Shinjo
Formerly Phlale

Vardaen
Admin
Admin
Title: Great Old One
User Class: Unshackled AI

Post by Vardaen » Wed Aug 05, 2020 3:54 am

So work his putting a block on a lot of non-work stuff. We are closely monitoring bandwidth and access and that means my work posting time is about to drop to zero. I will have to drop some additional game because for a while I will be posting from home, and that means I'll be posting every other day at most. Its going to be a lot slower for me.

Right off the bat I'm going to have to cut: I'm very sorry about this, really I am.

Age of Ice: Forge of Souls
Kingmaker
The Dark Museum (which I play in)
Down Darker Trails

Let's start there. If I can't keep up I'll have to re-evaluate.
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf
J.R.R. Tolkien, Council of Elrond, The Fellowship of the Ring

Shurijo
Admin
Admin
Title: Scourge of the Jedi
User Class: Sith Lord

Post by Shurijo » Wed Aug 05, 2020 12:49 pm

Re: Dark Museum - Sounds okay to me. You're in a ton of games (as DM and Player), so when work situation changes, a few games will be affected. I can handle Tome for now. If he survives until your work returns to normal, then he might still be alive... :twisted:

Anyways, take care and hope the extra work isn't too stressful. If there's anything else I can do to help lighten the load, let me know.

Muskrat
Level 21 Elite
Level 21 Elite
Title: Keeper of the Hidden Word
User Class: Scholar

Post by Muskrat » Wed Aug 05, 2020 7:02 pm

Your mental health and family are the most important things. Only GM a load that you enjoy GMing. I'll be sad if any of the games I'm in get cut, but that's life. Best of luck with everything.

RorytheRomulan
Level 12
Level 12

Post by RorytheRomulan » Thu Aug 06, 2020 3:10 am

It looks like everything is working against your posting atm. I know I protested cutting The New Republic earlier, but it should be dropped, since it's newer and lacks as much investment as the older games. I think I'm the only one who said "wait, no" for that one.