Interest Check for Dragon Ball Z rpg

This forum for new game announcements, looking for players for existing games, seeking interest in new games, and requesting new games to be run.
KrowsNest
Level 3
Level 3

Post by KrowsNest » Fri Jan 15, 2021 12:04 am

Hey its me, Krow-Ku!Image I kind of want to run a Dragonball Z rpg game, as I have gotten back into a huge DBZ crush lately. It would be a story that does not follow the series, being an original story. I will probably take on about 3-4 players, depending on how I feel if I can handle it.

While the main races of the game are playable, I will be adding a couple Homebrew races. Here are the races and an example of the character:
Earthling {Krillen / Yamcha}
Saiyan {Goku / Vegeta}
Namekian {Piccolo}
Majin {Buu}
Android {17 / Cell}
Arcosian {Frieza / Cooler}
Shinjin {Shin / Zamasu}

Roirebujin {Jiren}
Heran {Bojack}
Yardrat
Alien {Ginyu Force}
S'itra {Zarbon}
Tsufurian {Baby}
Kougeki {Hit}
Characters will know Ki Manipulation but none should be able to have Flight at the start. You will be as strong as someone like Raditz in the Saiyan Saga.

I may put more info as this goes
Last edited by KrowsNest on Mon Jan 18, 2021 8:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

ManWithDoor
Title: Imperial Psyker
User Class: Imperial Psyker

Post by ManWithDoor » Sun Jan 17, 2021 4:11 am

I know very little about the Dragon Ball universe, beyond watching a handful of episodes of Dragon Ball Z around the year 2000, and that Krillin = Best Dad. And some other random trivia, but really nothing comprehensive.

But hey, I'm up for a new and different Setting to Game in.
Rule Number 12: "A soft answer turneth away wrath. Once wrath is looking the other way, shoot it in the head."