Episode 1: The White Room

There are things that some people don't understand. Then there are things that they don't want to believe. Then last of all there are those that know the truth and hunt it down. You are one of those people...

As told by the Storyteller MadVlat
MadVlat
Level 17 Elite
Level 17 Elite

Re: Episode 1: The White Room

Post by MadVlat » Thu May 22, 2008 9:04 am

Peek's leers at Keffan. "I'm glad you know but personally don't care. Whats happening beyond that door doe's not concern you". Everyone notices something about the weasaly little man. Though none can quite put their finger on what it is, save one...
...And the stone of the earth and the wind in the sky bowed before the wisdom of the Ancient One...

DoomulusPrime
Level 12
Level 12

Post by DoomulusPrime » Fri May 23, 2008 10:29 am

Young sits back, watching this unfold. These two are obviously in the same trade, or fraternity, or whatever. They seem to share the same oblique method of communication, at least, he observes. "Maybe they just both like being marvelously vague. Gives them a sense of power? ...no, too early to tell..."

TetNak
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin
User Class: Brewmaster

Post by TetNak » Sat May 24, 2008 6:07 am

Keffan rolls his eyes.

The man looks back down at the envelopes without a word. He simply looks over them idly, waiting for Peeks to go on with his blubber and continue lying to those that he wishes to employ.
"Kings have no friends, only subjects and enemies."

- King Stannis Baratheon, First of His Name

MadVlat
Level 17 Elite
Level 17 Elite

Post by MadVlat » Sat May 31, 2008 12:06 pm

Some bad news folks. With the current time constraints that I have been suffering lately I have decided to cull my load for now here at Brennor's. Playing character's in others games and creating quality posts while doing so. Has unfortunately caused my own games to suffer terribly. Therefore until further notice I will be moth balling the "Black Files" and "Vampire a Love Betrayed" until further notice. When I have more time to post correctly to these games I will notify all the players involved and they will have the option to rejoin if they wish. I thank you for your understanding.

Signed,
Mad Vlat
...And the stone of the earth and the wind in the sky bowed before the wisdom of the Ancient One...