Posting Requirement

This is the OOC forum for all the nuts and bolts of the Warhammer 40K Dark Heresy Game.
Vardaen
Admin
Admin
Title: Great Old One
User Class: Unshackled AI

Posting Requirement

Post by Vardaen » Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:13 pm

From now on out I expect everyone to post 4 times a day...

Just kidding!

However, because of the size of this game, now with 6 Great Flavors, I'm going to take a book from Trogdor and Eanwulf and change things up a bit. I would love to try and get you guys to post a bit quicker, but I know its not always possible so to prevent slow downs where I'm waiting on a few people here and there, I'm going to try out the 4/6 Rule.

Basically since there are 6 of you, I'll move the game along in non-critical situations once 4 of you have replied to my post regardless of the 3 Day Rule or not. When we are in more ciritcal situations or ones I want to make sure everyone has a voice in I'll wait like normal.

So I hope this will stimulate a bit of posting as you don't want to get missed, and it should keep the pace of things moving forward. Games with 6 players can really get bogged down.

If I discover that you continue to be one of the 2 people that never manages to post within that 4/6 range I'll speak to you about it.
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf
J.R.R. Tolkien, Council of Elrond, The Fellowship of the Ring