Character XP and Advancement - Chapter 3

This is the OOC forum for all the nuts and bolts of the Warhammer 40K Dark Heresy Game.
jigglypuff69
Level 18 Elite
Level 18 Elite

Re: Character XP and Advancement - Chapter 3

Post by jigglypuff69 » Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:43 pm

I think Solaria will be known as Jet, simply because of all the black she wears.

What's all the other names?

And Rego can be a second bodyguard or a bounty hunter type. All feral and stuff, like he's from Loki or some other Feral World. That would explain his mannerisms.
I am the voice of Never Never Land, the innocence of every man, I am the empty crib of Peter Pan. A silent kite against the blue, blue sky, every chimney every moonlit sight. I am the story that will read you real, every memory that you hold dear...

ManWithDoor
Title: Imperial Psyker
User Class: Imperial Psyker

Post by ManWithDoor » Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:35 pm

Gear - I'm going to buy a set of guard flak armour for 300 gelt. That's a pretty major upgrade on my protection. I see little reason to upgrade my weapons ... primarily since I stink so much at using them.

Alter Ego - Well, you could always address me as Scribe, using my title as a name. When pressed, we'll call me Victor. Good enough?
Rule Number 12: "A soft answer turneth away wrath. Once wrath is looking the other way, shoot it in the head."

Vardaen
Admin
Admin
Title: Great Old One
User Class: Unshackled AI

Post by Vardaen » Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:00 am

Let's finish buying items. MWD go ahead and get your armor updated on your sheet and your gelt and you are finished up.

Bren just is finishing up ammo loadouts and he's good and then we are all done I believe. I want this stuff sorted out by Monday when I get back, anything NOT on your sheets by then its too late to get.
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf
J.R.R. Tolkien, Council of Elrond, The Fellowship of the Ring

Vardaen
Admin
Admin

Post by Vardaen » Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:33 pm

Looks like Grim is back and he's finished (cleaning up his sheet) his loadout for Haxtes.

So with that the buying and selling is all done.
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf

Vardaen
Admin
Admin

Post by Vardaen » Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:30 pm

The following is your XP Awards for Chapter 4 up to the current moment.

+50 Interactions with Cimbria, Silas Mar, and the passengers on the Cygnan Martyr
+100 Wrecker combat, saving the ship (despite burning up a few crewmen)

= 150 Total
I will have all your sheet's updated shortly.