Character XP and Advancement - Chapter 3

This is the OOC forum for all the nuts and bolts of the Warhammer 40K Dark Heresy Game.
Vardaen
Admin
Admin
Title: Great Old One
User Class: Unshackled AI

Re: Character XP and Advancement - Chapter 3

Post by Vardaen » Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:23 pm

Looks like most folks have spent their coins or are working on it. Rego, I know you want mono but you have all the coins, you need to check into the book and buy things you need/want share, etc.

I believe this means Rego will give up his Jericus check for Solaria to make a second roll.
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf
J.R.R. Tolkien, Council of Elrond, The Fellowship of the Ring

Vardaen
Admin
Admin

Post by Vardaen » Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:23 pm

And be aware folks, the new chapter started Friday!
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf

Vardaen
Admin
Admin

Post by Vardaen » Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:45 pm

So I have gone over Jericus and Solaria's gear. Both have bought some fun stuff, and combat should be a lot of fun (and full of flame it looks like!).

How about the rest of you, have you bought things yet? Upgraded that Great Sword to Mono Edge? Got Xanthia a powersword?

I'm going to give the rest of you 1 week to finish your purchases. (Feel free to use the Core Book and the Inquisitor's Handbook). This includes the sale of your items you don't need (how many stub revolvers do you REALLY need?)

I suggest everyone get a Vox or Micro Bead if you don't already have one, just to make conversation and communication that much easier among the group.

Come Monday of next week if you haven't figured this out, I'll assume you horde your gelt and don't want to part with anything to get anything else.

If you need help, let me know. Remember you can get things with Avilablity up to Scarce with no issue, Rare or Very Rare I need to make a roll for you (or Jericus can).

jigglypuff69
Level 18 Elite
Level 18 Elite

Post by jigglypuff69 » Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:27 pm

I did everythin I needed to.

Spent 500 xp on Attributes, +5 to WS/BS. Also spent the rest on Common Lore: Underworld, Ciphers: Underworld, Inquiry +10, Melee Weapon: Shock, Sound Constitution.

Ciohers: Acolyte was too much and I had to pass it up.

After selling most of my weapon, armor and ammo (Even the sip's emergency kit: worth 300 thrones!), I had a ton of money, thus my new armor and weapons. I didn't have to take out a lone from Rego! I got some other stuff like a salvation auger and a rebreather to replace my lost filtration plugs. And my new gun rocks! It's an autogun w/ an underslung integral shotgun. And the shotgun is loaded with Blazer Rounds!!! I'm also packing man stoppers and dum-dum rounds for different occassions. Plus, I'm loaded with 4 grenades for different situations. And a shock maul to round it all out.
I am the voice of Never Never Land, the innocence of every man, I am the empty crib of Peter Pan. A silent kite against the blue, blue sky, every chimney every moonlit sight. I am the story that will read you real, every memory that you hold dear...

Vardaen
Admin
Admin

Post by Vardaen » Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:04 am

I look forward to moving the chapter along, I have a great list of goodies I want to share with the group :) Oh this chapter is going to be so much fun!

Go post your intros!

Vardaen
Admin
Admin

Post by Vardaen » Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:29 pm

Looks like Jericus, Solaria and now Rego (thanks to JP) are all set with XP and shopping. JP is some updates for Rego hence his post for Rego to declare his new items.

Damien, Haxtes and Xanthia, have done all the XP level up as well.

Damien has some gelt to spend still if he wants, and Grimbold/Haxtes is on vacation so I'm sure he'll shop when he's back.

Its just Bren/Xanthia that needs to buy stuff (and post!) and we are pretty darn good.

jigglypuff69
Level 18 Elite
Level 18 Elite

Post by jigglypuff69 » Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:45 pm

I like Rego's sword! Shivering Blade, baby!!!!

And who spends 1240 gelt on one weapon... Rego does!!!
I am the voice of Never Never Land, the innocence of every man, I am the empty crib of Peter Pan. A silent kite against the blue, blue sky, every chimney every moonlit sight. I am the story that will read you real, every memory that you hold dear...

MadVlat
Level 17 Elite
Level 17 Elite

Post by MadVlat » Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:45 am

Its all about the love my brother from a different mother. A shivering blade what a wonderful gift for my 45th birthday... :wink:
...And the stone of the earth and the wind in the sky bowed before the wisdom of the Ancient One...

jigglypuff69
Level 18 Elite
Level 18 Elite

Post by jigglypuff69 » Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:45 am

Wait til you see what I got your in real life?!?!

Brennor
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Post by Brennor » Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:30 am

Sorry! I missed the new thread starting.
[url=telnet://brennor.dyndns.org:1896]Akarian Dawn MUSH[/url]
SRGC v0.22: SR2+++ SR3++ h+ b+++ UB+ IE+ RN W+ dk+ ri+ ad+ m+ gm+ M- P+