Random Chatter

This is the OOC forum for all the nuts and bolts of the Warhammer 40K Dark Heresy Game.
Vardaen
Admin
Admin
Title: Great Old One
User Class: Unshackled AI

Random Chatter

Post by Vardaen » Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:21 pm

I have updated/edited some of the above resource threads.

Player Hand Outs
https://brennor.dyndns.org/rpg/Forums/v ... =2801.html

Images and Maps
https://brennor.dyndns.org/rpg/Forums/v ... =2765.html

I may need to reorganize all this. Threads seem redundant, and my FTP location is a mess.
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf
J.R.R. Tolkien, Council of Elrond, The Fellowship of the Ring

Brennor
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Re: Random Chatter

Post by Brennor » Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:32 am

Vardaen wrote:I may need to reorganize all this. Threads seem redundant, and my FTP location is a mess.
I know exactly what you mean. It is very very easy to get into a situation where the organization isn't enough to be able to find anything. Once you get set in the ways, it makes it tough to go back and make it so that thread maps still work.
[url=telnet://brennor.dyndns.org:1896]Akarian Dawn MUSH[/url]
SRGC v0.22: SR2+++ SR3++ h+ b+++ UB+ IE+ RN W+ dk+ ri+ ad+ m+ gm+ M- P+

MadVlat
Level 17 Elite
Level 17 Elite

Post by MadVlat » Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:31 am

When our current quest is over, Rego would like to go on a pilgrimage to the saint worlds to purify his sword and take it to the next level of awesome. I have spoken to V about this and Jiggly too. However, I wanted to run it by everyone in the game and hear their opinions. I can only imagine that there would be some great opportunities for everyone and if successful the priest and his pointy steel I beam could only benefit the groups cause...
...And the stone of the earth and the wind in the sky bowed before the wisdom of the Ancient One...

jigglypuff69
Level 18 Elite
Level 18 Elite

Post by jigglypuff69 » Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:35 pm

You already got my vote. Solaria is in! I think that a trip to the Sabbat Worlds would be great. Lots of Chaos and Imperial Guard, battles, ship to ship fighting, Saint Sabbatine being reborn... it's a hell of an idea. Or we can just go to a nice quiet Shrine World. ;)

Although, she needs to stop off at Tranch at some time... She's got some questions for "Mom and Dad".
I am the voice of Never Never Land, the innocence of every man, I am the empty crib of Peter Pan. A silent kite against the blue, blue sky, every chimney every moonlit sight. I am the story that will read you real, every memory that you hold dear...

Vardaen
Admin
Admin

Post by Vardaen » Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:36 pm

We could certainly take some detours from the 'over all story' to do some personal quest things. Another option might be to run a thread in tandem with Rego going off doing his thing during what would be down time for the group. We could sort of be running a Rego thread in flashback while we continue on with the Inquisition's plans for you all.
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf

jigglypuff69
Level 18 Elite
Level 18 Elite

Post by jigglypuff69 » Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:14 pm

I'm game for whichever. I got a feeling Rego might need some help, that's all.

I'm going to concentrate on spending XP right now...
I am the voice of Never Never Land, the innocence of every man, I am the empty crib of Peter Pan. A silent kite against the blue, blue sky, every chimney every moonlit sight. I am the story that will read you real, every memory that you hold dear...

Vardaen
Admin
Admin

Post by Vardaen » Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:26 pm

I have spent Xanthia's XP, finally advancing her to where Bren was heading. Beware next time you see her :)

Vardaen
Admin
Admin

Post by Vardaen » Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:28 pm

Remember if you spend over 3000 total you go up in rank and then at that point you can buy new things if you have XP left over.

MadVlat
Level 17 Elite
Level 17 Elite

Post by MadVlat » Fri Nov 09, 2012 5:34 am

Have spent XP and changed sheet...
...And the stone of the earth and the wind in the sky bowed before the wisdom of the Ancient One...

Trogdor
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin
Title: The Burninator
User Class: Jedi Master

Post by Trogdor » Fri Nov 09, 2012 5:45 am

Jericus is a Scholar now! Look out!