Chapter 4 - XP Spends, Comments, Complaints?

This is the OOC forum for all the nuts and bolts of the Warhammer 40K Dark Heresy Game.
Vardaen
Admin
Admin
Title: Great Old One
User Class: Unshackled AI

Chapter 4 - XP Spends, Comments, Complaints?

Post by Vardaen » Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:33 pm

I'd love to hear some feedback on chapter 4, what you thought, what you liked, what you didn't like, what your characters are thinking, and how you plan to spend all that XP.

I'd also like to know what you might want to do personally. For example Rego wants to have his blade made holy. Haxtes wants to get turned into Machine Mode, etc...
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf
J.R.R. Tolkien, Council of Elrond, The Fellowship of the Ring

jigglypuff69
Level 18 Elite
Level 18 Elite

Re: Chapter 4 - XP Spends, Comments, Complaints?

Post by jigglypuff69 » Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:18 pm

Solaria will be going back to Tranch at some point. Rego's pilgrimage sounds like a ton of fun, so her trip can wait.

If Sand wants the power sycthe to be available, I guess we're not going to be able to sell it then, huh? And how much money do we have as a group to share on equipment now? I know we had some credit sticks and stuff, can we get a running total?

I'll have to really look at the books and see what's available for Skills and Talents and go from there. Solaria may be taking up a combat shield and I still would like to go the alter eog Commissar route at some point...
I am the voice of Never Never Land, the innocence of every man, I am the empty crib of Peter Pan. A silent kite against the blue, blue sky, every chimney every moonlit sight. I am the story that will read you real, every memory that you hold dear...

Grimbold
Title: Professor
User Class: Scholar

Post by Grimbold » Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:43 pm

Haxtes would like to pop in at the Lathe worlds for machine mode, but aside from that, he likes to stay with his companions whatever they do. Perhaps we could get a month off or so to sort out our personal things and then do the pilgrimage or go on another kind of mission?

Anyway, I loved the scenario and cannot wait to pour it onto my pen and paper characters some time... Great choices, great npc, great plot... one of my favourites up to now... Really enjoyed playing hax and witness the character interaction.

Vardaen
Admin
Admin

Post by Vardaen » Fri Aug 09, 2013 5:38 pm

I was thinking of a few mini personal missions.

Haxtes and Jericus doing the Lathe World

Solaria and Rego the holy world

Etc...

Probably going to give you about 6 months of off/down time before the new big story starts/
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf

jigglypuff69
Level 18 Elite
Level 18 Elite

Post by jigglypuff69 » Fri Aug 09, 2013 5:46 pm

Whoa.... Where's Damien going to go? I call dibs on the psyker!

What is Solaria going to do with out Jericus?!?!? No 'boyfriend' on this trip... Damn.
I am the voice of Never Never Land, the innocence of every man, I am the empty crib of Peter Pan. A silent kite against the blue, blue sky, every chimney every moonlit sight. I am the story that will read you real, every memory that you hold dear...

Vardaen
Admin
Admin

Post by Vardaen » Fri Aug 09, 2013 5:49 pm

Damien has to go to the Warp :)

jigglypuff69
Level 18 Elite
Level 18 Elite

Post by jigglypuff69 » Fri Aug 09, 2013 5:51 pm

What about the money situation and such? I though we had some left over, the Abbot's cred stick. And didn't someone take a contact that lowers availability or gives discounts on something?

Vardaen
Admin
Admin

Post by Vardaen » Fri Aug 09, 2013 5:52 pm

I'll total up the groups collection. I assume everonye is fine with splitting things.

jigglypuff69
Level 18 Elite
Level 18 Elite

Post by jigglypuff69 » Fri Aug 09, 2013 5:55 pm

I just saw the cred stick on my character sheet. 800,000 creds?!?!? Holy crap!

I'm buying power armour!

Vardaen
Admin
Admin

Post by Vardaen » Fri Aug 09, 2013 5:57 pm

You will also be getting your Monthly Stipend during this. (which you can find on your Equipment Sheet)

Total Gelt to split: Tamas' Credit Block (on Solaria's Sheet) 800,000

Split 5 Ways: 160,000 each