Welcome TrueStag

This is the OOC forum for all the nuts and bolts of the Warhammer 40K Dark Heresy Game.
Vardaen
Admin
Admin
Title: Great Old One
User Class: Unshackled AI

Welcome TrueStag

Post by Vardaen » Sat Dec 13, 2014 2:24 am

Hey folks i was out there thinking we needed 1 more player to just round out the group a bit, and put a call out and TrueStag answered. We need a solider type, a gun totting Arbite or Assassin who can fill in the gap since we have 2 Pyskers, a Tech Priests and whatever Jericus is.

So TS is looking at an Arbite, I think that's a good place to start. I wanted to let you guys chime in, and let him ask any questions of me and you here.

Once you build a basic character you can give yourself 4000 XP to level up with! It needs to be done carefully so that you level up in rank one by one, and the sheet has a good page for this so we can track it. But that will bring you into the game where Tet's guy Sword joined when the current chapter started.

You will be behind the others some, but as a new guy that seems fair-ish to me.

And if I don't like the look of things I can always give you more.

We are playing 1st Ed, I shared a sheet with you (using the email listed under your profile) and anything is fair game in the Arbite world. We can sort out gear at a later date.
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf
J.R.R. Tolkien, Council of Elrond, The Fellowship of the Ring

TrueStag
Level 12
Level 12

Re: Welcome TrueStag

Post by TrueStag » Sat Dec 13, 2014 11:59 am

Ok, sounds good. Like I said in the PM I hope to get the character up during Sunday. And it will be an Arbitares.

Two initial questions; what kind of style do you guys roll with and are you Puritans or Radicals, and of any specific faction?

Vardaen
Admin
Admin

Post by Vardaen » Sat Dec 13, 2014 9:03 pm

No rush we have time to work on the guy. They are not Radicals and i guess they would be Ordo Hereticus. Wr havent gotten too much into factions and things. Mostly they have been out in missions for their inquisitor in the form of various published materials.
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf

Grimbold
Title: Professor
User Class: Scholar

Post by Grimbold » Sun Dec 14, 2014 8:29 pm

Welcome. Great to have you in the game.

TrueStag
Level 12
Level 12

Post by TrueStag » Sun Dec 14, 2014 10:40 pm

Thanks, Grim.

Anyway the character may be delayed but I still hope to get it done today. Lots of time was stolen from. :(

Vardaen
Admin
Admin

Post by Vardaen » Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:23 pm

TrueStag has finished up his guy, which means when the new chapter starts he will be able to join in. New Chapter should start likely after the holiday break.

Vardaen
Admin
Admin

Good-Bye TrueStag

Post by Vardaen » Mon Nov 16, 2015 9:15 pm

So I received a sad PM from True Stag, he will be dropping this game (along with others) to make room for RL concerns and the like.

You are welcome back when ever TS!

We move forward from here with: Sword, Jericus, Damien and Haxtes.

Trogdor
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin
Title: The Burninator
User Class: Jedi Master

Good-Bye TrueStag

Post by Trogdor » Thu Nov 19, 2015 6:09 pm

Sorry to see you go, TS