Reports to Inquisitor Sand

This is the OOC forum for all the nuts and bolts of the Warhammer 40K Dark Heresy Game.
Trogdor
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin
Title: The Burninator
User Class: Jedi Master

Reports to Inquisitor Sand

Post by Trogdor » Wed Sep 28, 2016 10:56 pm

BEGIN ENCODING BEGIN ENCODING BEGIN ENCODING BEGIN ENCODING BEGIN ENCODING BEGIN ENCODING

BEGIN REPORT

To: Inquisitor Sand
Re: Sepheris Secundus Investigation

Activity by the Broken Chains has proven to be more entrenched than expected. We have uncovered numerous terrorist activities on their part, and have been proceeding with our investigation. Baron Ulbrexis has proven very cooperative and helpful in this investigation. We have identified multiple bombings perpetrated by the Broken Chains, as well as a warp chamber in their use similar to the one we discovered previously. We currently have no indication as to the location of their central base, however. In combatting one of the Broken Chain's bombings, we were able to locate Assod Morir and kill his second-in-command. Unfortunately, Morir was able to use Warp abilities to escape.

I regret to inform you that in the course of our investigation, Baron Ulbrexis has been recognized by the local populace. We maintained every effort to keep his identity secret. Unfortunately, while we were in pursuit of Morir, local miners recognized the Baron, and his identity has quickly spread. We are attempting to get the matter under control and capitalize on the situation to locate Morir's base of operations.

As noted, Ulbrexis has proven a valuable ally thus far. It is uncertain as to how he will react now that his identity is known. Should you lose contact with our team, you must assume that he has ceased to provide us with assistance, and may have used his newfound power to execute us. In that case, I reluctantly advise incinerating everyone and everything within the mine complex known as the Harrow. Such action should also, at the least, inconvenience Morir, and may potentially capture him in its net.

It is also unclear as to how Queen-Governor Lachryma will react to the news of the baron's return. I shall continue to keep you posted of any further developments in that area.

I also wish to inform you that a local Proctor-Mortiurge has tried and executed the captain of the Royal Scourges. We will make every effort to work with his successor in command of that unit.

Finally, I wish to commend Proctor Rotlan and his men for their assistance. The support they have provided has proven invaluable to our investigation. I recommend that if any drastic action be taken in the Harrow that every effort be made to evacuate the local Arbites prior to such action. Their future assistance could prove valuable.

END REPORT

END ENCODING END ENCODING END ENCODING END ENCODING END ENCODING END ENCODING END ENCODING