Capitulus Primoris: Edge of Darkness - Mechanicus

In the nightmare future of the 41st millennium, Mankind teeters upon the brink of extinction. The galaxy-spanning Imperium of Man is beset on all sides by ravening aliens, and threatened from within by malevolent creatures and heretic rebels. Only the strength of the Immortal Emperor of Terra stands between Humanity and its annihilation. Dedicated to His service are the countless warriors, agents and myriad servants of the Imperium.

Dark Heresy is a roleplaying game based upon the universe of Games Workshop's Warhammer 40,000. The setting of Warhammer 40,000 is a dark, gothic future where the Imperium of Man is beset by dangers within and without. In Dark Heresy players take on the roles of Acolytes of the Inquisition, aiming to uncover and combat the enemies of mankind, be they aliens, heretics or mutants!

Run by the Grand Inquisitor Vardaen
jigglypuff69
Level 18 Elite
Level 18 Elite

Re: Capitulus Primoris: Edge of Darkness - Mechani

Post by jigglypuff69 » Fri May 30, 2008 4:50 pm

The Arbite smiles slightly, shifting the tatoos on her face, her grey eyes alight with adventure. "Then we will endevour to see to it that you'll have no need of that, pig sticker." As sge finishes, she looks slightly past the Psyker, to the new arrival. "Oh, she's nice!", nodding her head in the direction of the Imperial Born.
I am the voice of Never Never Land, the innocence of every man, I am the empty crib of Peter Pan. A silent kite against the blue, blue sky, every chimney every moonlit sight. I am the story that will read you real, every memory that you hold dear...

Brennor
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Re: Capitulus Primoris: Edge of Darkness - Mechani

Post by Brennor » Mon Jun 02, 2008 5:36 pm

Xanthia just barely makes it to the lift it seems, though not that far behind Mir apparently.

She breathes a sigh of relief as the Pass is announced and she is allowed access.

Pushing her way through the door, she glances around with her purple eyes, noting several others that she recognizes. The woman that entered is very pretty by most standards. She wears very tight leather clothes to show of her physical... "assets", though some of the look is spoiled by a heavy flak jacket. Her shoulder length blonde hair is dyed black at the very ends. She still wears the sword and pistol combo that was so effective for her in the mines.

She catches the Psyker's comment and a sneer crosses her face. "That's right and you aren't getting any of it!"

Vardaen
Admin
Admin
Title: Great Old One
User Class: Unshackled AI

The End: Edge of Darkness - Mechanicus

Post by Vardaen » Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:21 pm

The moment Xanthia steps on the lift the doors close behind her and there is a loud *clank* as the magnetic lock seals the doors closed. A blast of pneumatic air gushes out of the bottom of the lift and the whole elevator starts moving downwards. The lights flicker and flash, and the entire contracption starts to rattle and shake. It sounds like the old machine spirit in the elevator is about to give up as the wight of everyone strains its gears and mechanisms. For many long minutes the elevator goes down, clanking and shaking the whole way. The light flicker and dim, return to normal and fizzle at times until the thing beins to slow. Breaks scream and squeel as they strain and the entire thing creaks to a halt. The doors open with a blast of compressed air, the mag lock on it unsealed...
Because I don't want to run this in the Tech Priest's thread, I'll be moving you all to a combined new thread.
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf
J.R.R. Tolkien, Council of Elrond, The Fellowship of the Ring