Capitulus Primoris: Edge of Darkness - Hab 7-17

In the nightmare future of the 41st millennium, Mankind teeters upon the brink of extinction. The galaxy-spanning Imperium of Man is beset on all sides by ravening aliens, and threatened from within by malevolent creatures and heretic rebels. Only the strength of the Immortal Emperor of Terra stands between Humanity and its annihilation. Dedicated to His service are the countless warriors, agents and myriad servants of the Imperium.

Dark Heresy is a roleplaying game based upon the universe of Games Workshop's Warhammer 40,000. The setting of Warhammer 40,000 is a dark, gothic future where the Imperium of Man is beset by dangers within and without. In Dark Heresy players take on the roles of Acolytes of the Inquisition, aiming to uncover and combat the enemies of mankind, be they aliens, heretics or mutants!

Run by the Grand Inquisitor Vardaen
Trogdor
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin
Title: The Burninator
User Class: Jedi Master

Re: Capitulus Primoris: Edge of Darkness - Hab 7-17

Post by Trogdor » Thu Sep 11, 2008 11:20 pm

"Well, Jericus says when Lily is gone. "This has gone both better and worse than I had expected." He pauses in thought for a while before abruptly speaking. "Well, we must find a new line of investigation. I suspect Evard Zed is our better option at the moment. I'd like to avoid bringing in anyone official unless we can avoid it. Besides, I don't think the warden will appreciate questions."

"Your thoughts?"

TetNak
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin
User Class: Brewmaster

Post by TetNak » Fri Sep 12, 2008 8:24 pm

"The Enforcers are likely involved. They are scared, it appears, and likely this means someone, or thing, more powerful than they are also involved. The Enforcers have a 89% chance of being the "middle-man" in this mystery. We should speak to them, perhaps fear will cause them to help us, or it could cause them to not help us."

Haxtes shrugs.
"Kings have no friends, only subjects and enemies."

- King Stannis Baratheon, First of His Name

Trogdor
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Post by Trogdor » Fri Sep 12, 2008 9:05 pm

"I definitely think we'll need to talk to them before long," Jericus replies. "But do you think it's premature? After all, once we speak with them, our ability to move unnoticed will be gone. Wouldn't it be better to talk to Evard Zed before the Enforcers forbid it? Or worse, take care of him so we can't talk to him?"

Trogdor
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Post by Trogdor » Sat Sep 13, 2008 1:14 am

"But let's get out of here, at ant rate," Jericus adds. "There's nothing more to learn here. And our presence could only cause suspicion."
Trying to push things along, per V's request. :-)

TetNak
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin
User Class: Brewmaster

Post by TetNak » Mon Sep 15, 2008 6:51 pm

Haxtes nods, holsters his weapon, and trails Jericus out of the room and toward the exit.
"Kings have no friends, only subjects and enemies."

- King Stannis Baratheon, First of His Name

Vardaen
Admin
Admin
Title: Great Old One
User Class: Unshackled AI

The End: Edge of Darkness - Hab 7-17

Post by Vardaen » Mon Sep 15, 2008 7:11 pm

As the two speak about who seek next and where to go, they leave the room and head down the stairs. When they reach the loby they spot out on the steps the two ladies, Xanthia and Soliara speaking to the old hag that hangs out there. The group rejoins...
You both can start posting back to the main thread now, thanks.

I just wanted to lighten my thread load, you guys are back together.
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf
J.R.R. Tolkien, Council of Elrond, The Fellowship of the Ring