Capitulus Secundus: Illumination

In the nightmare future of the 41st millennium, Mankind teeters upon the brink of extinction. The galaxy-spanning Imperium of Man is beset on all sides by ravening aliens, and threatened from within by malevolent creatures and heretic rebels. Only the strength of the Immortal Emperor of Terra stands between Humanity and its annihilation. Dedicated to His service are the countless warriors, agents and myriad servants of the Imperium.

Dark Heresy is a roleplaying game based upon the universe of Games Workshop's Warhammer 40,000. The setting of Warhammer 40,000 is a dark, gothic future where the Imperium of Man is beset by dangers within and without. In Dark Heresy players take on the roles of Acolytes of the Inquisition, aiming to uncover and combat the enemies of mankind, be they aliens, heretics or mutants!

Run by the Grand Inquisitor Vardaen
MadVlat
Level 17 Elite
Level 17 Elite

Re: In Conclusion

Post by MadVlat » Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:24 pm

Rego taps the pummel of his sword lightly as if considering something then addresses Solaria. "If he gets back up I may have to trim his ego down. Let us be gone from this cesspool. The God emperor's will has no time for the ravings of fools and besides I'm thirsty". The priest then gathering his things and moving forward...
...And the stone of the earth and the wind in the sky bowed before the wisdom of the Ancient One...

Vardaen
Admin
Admin
Title: Great Old One
User Class: Unshackled AI

The End: Illumination

Post by Vardaen » Thu Oct 28, 2010 6:15 pm

Smyk drops to the ground in a heap of dead weight. Solaria's coldcock knocks the man out cold. Laying there on the ground the man bleeds slightly from his lip your last foe on Iocanthos defeated!

The Sarge catches the bag of bullets and smiles looking at them. Then the punch. He smiles, "Thank you!" ignoring the downed Smyk and the punch itself the PDF Sarge calls to his men, "Boys! We drinking tonight, on the Arbites!" The men give a cheer and they all head off leaving the little administratum peon on the landing pad alone.

You all head to the lighter that is landing now, a few stepping right over Kerred on your path to get loaded. By the time the man wakes up you are in low orbit racing upwrds toward the Brazen Sky!
No roll required!

This ends the chapter! Well done all. I'll have to see about XP (did I already award it?) The game will continue on board the ship soon.
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf
J.R.R. Tolkien, Council of Elrond, The Fellowship of the Ring