Capitulus Quinque: Pilgrimage

In the nightmare future of the 41st millennium, Mankind teeters upon the brink of extinction. The galaxy-spanning Imperium of Man is beset on all sides by ravening aliens, and threatened from within by malevolent creatures and heretic rebels. Only the strength of the Immortal Emperor of Terra stands between Humanity and its annihilation. Dedicated to His service are the countless warriors, agents and myriad servants of the Imperium.

Dark Heresy is a roleplaying game based upon the universe of Games Workshop's Warhammer 40,000. The setting of Warhammer 40,000 is a dark, gothic future where the Imperium of Man is beset by dangers within and without. In Dark Heresy players take on the roles of Acolytes of the Inquisition, aiming to uncover and combat the enemies of mankind, be they aliens, heretics or mutants!

Run by the Grand Inquisitor Vardaen
jigglypuff69
Level 18 Elite
Level 18 Elite

Re: Capitulus Quinque: Pilgrimage

Post by jigglypuff69 » Fri Sep 06, 2013 7:56 pm

Solaria scoops up the Stormchild, breaking open the action and dropping the rounds on the table. She picks one up and looks it over, "Amputator rounds! Rego, you dirty old man. These make this hand cannon of yours on par with most lesser bolt pistols. And a laser sight? Now you're playing the game. Ooooh, and it's balanced perfectly. Whoever made this baby, knew what they were doing. Nice find, Father.", she says while reloading the gun and sliding it back over.

"If you need money, I can help out as much as I can. I'll be leaving a bit in the bank here, but some will come along for nessecities."
I am the voice of Never Never Land, the innocence of every man, I am the empty crib of Peter Pan. A silent kite against the blue, blue sky, every chimney every moonlit sight. I am the story that will read you real, every memory that you hold dear...

MadVlat
Level 17 Elite
Level 17 Elite

Post by MadVlat » Fri Sep 06, 2013 11:26 pm

An odd and very foreign smile creeps across the priest's face. "We all do what we can to save man from himself in these dark times"...
...And the stone of the earth and the wind in the sky bowed before the wisdom of the Ancient One...

Vardaen
Admin
Admin
Title: Great Old One
User Class: Unshackled AI

Post by Vardaen » Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:55 pm

It is a bit of conversation for the group, for it has been months since of you were seen by others, and easily that long since everyone was gathered together once more. Rego has a ship prepared, and passage booked for everyone it should be ready to depart shortly, so you must finish up and head out soon.
Great undirected RP. Let me know when you are ready and we'll head off to the space port to start this little aside.
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf
J.R.R. Tolkien, Council of Elrond, The Fellowship of the Ring

Grimbold
Title: Professor
User Class: Scholar

Post by Grimbold » Tue Sep 10, 2013 4:07 pm

Haxtes also examines the priest's weapon - and then hands it back. "A good weapon, but it's machine spirit is very passionate, eager to kill but it might have a tantrum too. Treat it well and it will spill out death to the enemies of mankind."
Haxtes can now make and repair weapons with his armorer skill.

jigglypuff69
Level 18 Elite
Level 18 Elite

Post by jigglypuff69 » Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:49 pm

"Haxtes... what new tricks did you learn while you were away? I've never seen you handle a gun like that. Almost carressing it like a lover. You know something new, don't you?", Solaria says with a wide grin over her cup of kaf.
I am the voice of Never Never Land, the innocence of every man, I am the empty crib of Peter Pan. A silent kite against the blue, blue sky, every chimney every moonlit sight. I am the story that will read you real, every memory that you hold dear...

MadVlat
Level 17 Elite
Level 17 Elite

Post by MadVlat » Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:27 am

As the Stormchild comes back to Rego the priest speaks, "I do not kill brother, I simply offer the enemy the chance to embrace the God Emperor"s mercy"...
...And the stone of the earth and the wind in the sky bowed before the wisdom of the Ancient One...

Grimbold
Title: Professor
User Class: Scholar

Post by Grimbold » Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:37 pm

"Well, I pray to the Omnissiah that all your enemies take this chance, Rego."
He turns to Solaria, ignoring her state of dress yet again. Only a few months ago he would probably have blushed and looked away, but right now, Solaria's figure offers no distraction for the tech priest.

"Ah, the usual." he croaks "explosives, weapon manufacture and repair, security systems and the like. Making guns has become my specialty, though I do prefer energy weapons."

He takes from his pockets a device. "This is a multikey, which should help us unlock all but the most complicated doors and locks."

jigglypuff69
Level 18 Elite
Level 18 Elite

Post by jigglypuff69 » Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:02 am

"Mmmmmm, sexy. I'm impressed, Haxtes. Maybe I'll have you make me a special laspistol sometime. Something sleek and sure to turn heads. And possibly cauterize anything I point it at. I'll keep that in mind. I'm excited for you all to see my new kit when it comes time...", Solaria says with a wink to the techpriest.

Trogdor
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin
Title: The Burninator
User Class: Jedi Master

Post by Trogdor » Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:59 am

"Isn't that what your dueling pistol is for?" Jericus asks. "To turn heads?"

Then he goes and grabs the case he was carrying when he arrived. Placing it on the table, he opens it to reveal a servo skull packed in a custom case. "No weapons on this one, I'm afraid," he says. "But it has a full sensor array. Should be very helpful in avoiding ambushes and the like, as well as finding that which would remain hidden."

ManWithDoor
Title: Imperial Psyker
User Class: Imperial Psyker

Post by ManWithDoor » Thu Sep 12, 2013 3:14 am

The psyker looks almost lonely without his Staff, never having quite gotten over its loss. He doesn't seem to have anything particularly new, although he hasn't gotten a chance to show off his spiffy new armor yet. It sits unused in his quarters, waiting for deployment. "It appears then that all of us have used our time wisely, to make of ourselves better tools in the hands of the God-Emperor. Do we have more preparations to make before our ship leaves?"
Rule Number 12: "A soft answer turneth away wrath. Once wrath is looking the other way, shoot it in the head."