Capitulus Sextus: Rejoice for you are True

In the nightmare future of the 41st millennium, Mankind teeters upon the brink of extinction. The galaxy-spanning Imperium of Man is beset on all sides by ravening aliens, and threatened from within by malevolent creatures and heretic rebels. Only the strength of the Immortal Emperor of Terra stands between Humanity and its annihilation. Dedicated to His service are the countless warriors, agents and myriad servants of the Imperium.

Dark Heresy is a roleplaying game based upon the universe of Games Workshop's Warhammer 40,000. The setting of Warhammer 40,000 is a dark, gothic future where the Imperium of Man is beset by dangers within and without. In Dark Heresy players take on the roles of Acolytes of the Inquisition, aiming to uncover and combat the enemies of mankind, be they aliens, heretics or mutants!

Run by the Grand Inquisitor Vardaen
Trogdor
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin
Title: The Burninator
User Class: Jedi Master

Re: Capitulus Sextus: Purge the Unclean

Post by Trogdor » Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:56 pm

"I'll help you get ready," Jericus replies keeping a straight face. He raises an eyebrow ever so slightly to Solaria, a sign that she will certainly get, as may those who have been with the scribe for a long time. No doubt Sand knows the situation, and is a good enough judge of human expression to figure things out as well.

"As for cover stories," he shrugs. "We're supposed to be nobles. Money and influence can explain away a great many oddities. I'm not certain how rich we're supposed to be. But its not inconceivable that a noble might have a psyker healer and a psyker bodyguard. Notable, perhaps. But not out of the realm of possibility."

TetNak
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin
User Class: Brewmaster

Post by TetNak » Tue Dec 10, 2013 11:38 am

Sword seems to like the idea, nodding as Jericus spins his story. "I like that," he admits aloud, looking at the other psyker. He says nothing further, happy to go with the adept's idea for the time being.
"Kings have no friends, only subjects and enemies."

- King Stannis Baratheon, First of His Name

Grimbold
Title: Professor
User Class: Scholar

Post by Grimbold » Tue Dec 10, 2013 1:34 pm

"And I will be your brother, Jericus. Returned to support you after Adeptus Mechanikus Training." First time to use a cover story that is actually true, he thinks. Truth is the path to Righteousness, Magos Kongen always said.

Vardaen
Admin
Admin
Title: Great Old One
User Class: Unshackled AI

Post by Vardaen » Tue Dec 10, 2013 8:17 pm

Sand leans back, "I've seen your credit accounts you have good amount of gelt to spend to cover this up. The papers I have prepared for you should do the trick to get you set up as the Strope's cousins from distant planets." The Inquisitor stands up, "I will call on you again in an hours time, once I speak to the Captain of this vessel. Solaria, be here in one hour, not a minute later." He knows what he knows about the pair of Jericus and Soliara and is being generous with his time in the matter.

He turns and leaves, a few servo skulls fly off after him.
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf
J.R.R. Tolkien, Council of Elrond, The Fellowship of the Ring

Trogdor
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin
Title: The Burninator
User Class: Jedi Master

Post by Trogdor » Tue Dec 10, 2013 11:23 pm

Jericus lets himself be dragged away by Solaria, the barest hint of a smile on his face. "Damien, Haxtes, make what plans you can while I'm ... indisposed. We'll be back in fifty-nine minutes and forty-five seconds."

Grimbold

Post by Grimbold » Wed Dec 11, 2013 3:26 pm

Haxtes looks as his brother exits with Solaria. He seems calm, emotionless. His training has long eliminated any feelings of jealousy, nervousness, or even feeling happy for his brother. His emotions had all been replaced by calm, cold logic.

He turns to the others: "So, what do we need, clothes? Equipment?" his voice raspy through little use.

Vardaen
Admin
Admin
Title: Great Old One
User Class: Unshackled AI

Post by Vardaen » Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:19 pm

Rego stands up, "Inquisitor Sand, a moment?"

Sand pauses, and motions at the Cleric, "Walk with me Father, if you wish to speak I have some place to be."

Rego nods and joins the Inquisitor.

That leaves Haxtes, Damien and The Sword now in the chamber. Haxtes brings up gear and supplies, and you can easily find what you need in the quartermaster stores of the ship. You of course have to buy them but that's hardly an issue with the credits you have. Sand has had all your money moved into shielded accounts that, if looked at by snoopers will look on the up and up as cousins of the Stropes.
I'm NOT RPing the sex with Jericus and Solaria :)

You can buy anything you like from the RT. Just do so. We don't need to delay long.

Toss in a post for the last hour and we'll get to it.

I'm sure everyone read the Vaca stuff, unfortunately, this means Rego and Solraia both are leaving the game now. Perhaps we'll have room for someone else now.
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf
J.R.R. Tolkien, Council of Elrond, The Fellowship of the Ring

ManWithDoor
Title: Imperial Psyker
User Class: Imperial Psyker

Post by ManWithDoor » Fri Dec 13, 2013 7:48 am

Damien just shrugs and goes about his business on the ship. He packs up the last of his belongings, not much given his minimalistic living. After his weapons and armor, he just has a few tools and trinkets from their adventures, little momentoes and the like. He lets Solaria and Jericus have their privacy, and waits for the departure.
I'm good on equipment.
Rule Number 12: "A soft answer turneth away wrath. Once wrath is looking the other way, shoot it in the head."

Grimbold

Post by Grimbold » Fri Dec 13, 2013 4:46 pm

Haxtes has his things packed already, so he logs into the ship's databanks and / or librarium to get all the information he can on the Stropes.

TetNak
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin
User Class: Brewmaster

Post by TetNak » Fri Dec 13, 2013 8:24 pm

Sword nods to the Biomancer, then gives the Tech-Priest a long look. He is likely attempting to measure his newly assigned group. He says nothing, though, wandering off until the time to meet up again comes.
I'm good, unless I can get some grenades?
"Kings have no friends, only subjects and enemies."

- King Stannis Baratheon, First of His Name