BrenCon 2008: Xcrawl Game Thread

This is for all topics related to the parties for the site.
Bitom
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Re: Brennor Party 2008: Xcrawl Game Thread

Post by Bitom » Mon Apr 07, 2008 10:11 pm

Pls add Pygmaelion to team Bren.

Vardaen
Admin
Admin
Title: Great Old One
User Class: Unshackled AI

Post by Vardaen » Mon Apr 07, 2008 11:36 pm

People who know people who aren't goign to vote on the "Yes I'm Coming" thread should post about it so we can get an accurate count for food and lodging, etc.
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf
J.R.R. Tolkien, Council of Elrond, The Fellowship of the Ring

jigglypuff69
Level 18 Elite
Level 18 Elite

Post by jigglypuff69 » Tue Apr 08, 2008 6:33 pm

Idderbelle has expressed he desire to be on the team with Connie, KK, and JW. As of this time, she will be playing an Athlete/Quarterback (Prestige Class).
I am the voice of Never Never Land, the innocence of every man, I am the empty crib of Peter Pan. A silent kite against the blue, blue sky, every chimney every moonlit sight. I am the story that will read you real, every memory that you hold dear...

DoomulusPrime
Level 12
Level 12

Post by DoomulusPrime » Tue Apr 08, 2008 10:46 pm

Ooo, oo, me me!

If there's room.

MadVlat
Level 17 Elite
Level 17 Elite

Post by MadVlat » Mon Apr 21, 2008 2:22 am

(Place thick Austrian accent here). "We will crush team Brennor as we are lovable and huggible"...
...And the stone of the earth and the wind in the sky bowed before the wisdom of the Ancient One...

jigglypuff69
Level 18 Elite
Level 18 Elite

Post by jigglypuff69 » Wed Apr 30, 2008 5:17 pm

Hey, folks. We need to pick charcters asap. It will take me a while to paint them and I only have thee figs that are for sure...
I am the voice of Never Never Land, the innocence of every man, I am the empty crib of Peter Pan. A silent kite against the blue, blue sky, every chimney every moonlit sight. I am the story that will read you real, every memory that you hold dear...

Bitom
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Post by Bitom » Wed Apr 30, 2008 5:37 pm

oh, crap, sorry about that... Team Bren will get on it ASAP.

One of our members is interested in playing something based on a previous character (A shadowrun troll) is there anything similar in the mini department that we could stat up as a half-ogre or something?

jigglypuff69
Level 18 Elite
Level 18 Elite

Post by jigglypuff69 » Thu May 01, 2008 5:12 pm

Man, I've never ran a half-ogre in the crall before. I'll have to talk with Vardaen about that, but we can find a fig for that. I have something here, but that can be ordered and here in a few days.

Vardaen
Admin
Admin

Post by Vardaen » Thu May 01, 2008 5:22 pm

Obviously there are rules for half orges as PCs, with Level adjssutements, etc. It might work, since its an unofficial crawl might as well let one in. Getting through the doors and stuff would be tough if he's large...
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf

Vardaen
Admin
Admin

Post by Vardaen » Thu May 01, 2008 5:23 pm

JP is totally right, we need to get on this stuff.

Since we have two teams, we need OOC Team captains right now to help motivate people to get their guys going.

I'm going to DM for Team Bren, and JP is going to DM for Team Local, (unofficial names) so each of us will work with our teams to get characters up and working, and will courdinate with each other.

Sound good?