Brennors Party 2008: Food Thread

This is for all topics related to the parties for the site.
Brennor
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Re: Beverages! Chime in!

Post by Brennor » Tue Aug 26, 2008 1:53 am

What, cold Sun Chips? :lol:

All snacks mentioned so far are good though... but Watermelon is NOT a game table friendly food. I've got no objection to it being there, but we'll haveta have a hose and a taped off area (no watermelon eaters leave the area without being hosed down ;) ).
[url=telnet://brennor.dyndns.org:1896]Akarian Dawn MUSH[/url]
SRGC v0.22: SR2+++ SR3++ h+ b+++ UB+ IE+ RN W+ dk+ ri+ ad+ m+ gm+ M- P+

Connie_the_Fire_Element
Level 14 Elite
Level 14 Elite

Post by Connie_the_Fire_Element » Tue Aug 26, 2008 4:14 pm

I meant the last snack mentioned in V's post- which grammatically is Grapes- freezing them makes them like little sweet popsicles with very little fat. For those who enjoy historical food- it was used as a way to cool down from about the late 1700's to the invention of icecream.

I like the idea of spraying down hapless watermelon eaters who pass a line in the grass. "You aren't trying to come back yet are you???~spray~ "Huh?" ~spray~
We will find this f-ing troll, and kill it's f-ing ass.

Vardaen
Admin
Admin
Title: Great Old One
User Class: Unshackled AI

Post by Vardaen » Tue Aug 26, 2008 4:36 pm

Brennor wrote:What, cold Sun Chips? :lol:

All snacks mentioned so far are good though... but Watermelon is NOT a game table friendly food. I've got no objection to it being there, but we'll haveta have a hose and a taped off area (no watermelon eaters leave the area without being hosed down ;) ).
We don't all eat like the Brennor family eats (pack of wild wolverines) spraying watermelon blood everyplace!

Most game friendly meal ever: Hot wings, Lick-A-Stick candy, watermelon and large amounts of alchohol -- super clean! :twisted:
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf
J.R.R. Tolkien, Council of Elrond, The Fellowship of the Ring

Connie_the_Fire_Element
Level 14 Elite
Level 14 Elite

Post by Connie_the_Fire_Element » Tue Aug 26, 2008 5:13 pm

strangely not hte direction we've taken
We will find this f-ing troll, and kill it's f-ing ass.