Brennor Party 2008: Xcrawl Team Brennor!

This is for all topics related to the parties for the site.
Vardaen
Admin
Admin
Title: Great Old One
User Class: Unshackled AI

Re: Brennor Party 2008: Xcrawl Team Brennor!

Post by Vardaen » Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:16 pm

Well if Bit is going Gunslinger, I think that is enough of them. The Rogue type as well.

If Pgy is going to be a half ogre, or half troll type fighter then there is that one.

DP mentioned Cleric to me, but that was in passing and no idea where he is on this.

So the group should get a mage type in and possibly another fighter or jack of all trades. I think making Necromancer typw, with all those Summon Undead spells out of Libris Mortis might be pretty sweet. Also generally Necromancers work for the crawl unions and aren't alowed to crawl, but since its unsactioned I could so totally see a necro doing this one. Maybe have to get some skeleton and zombie figs done up or bought as well :)
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf
J.R.R. Tolkien, Council of Elrond, The Fellowship of the Ring

jigglypuff69
Level 18 Elite
Level 18 Elite

Post by jigglypuff69 » Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:37 pm

Holy crap.... Thri-Keen gunslinger. That's a killer idea and they do make a nice Thri-Keen fig (By the way, one of my favorite races ever!!!!). I might be able to do that, but the duster would be a little on the hard side for me. A cowboy hat I could get off another fig and use, though. I'd have to look. Team Bren seems to be the Monster squad, with everyone wanting to play beasties of some sort. Interesting.

As for the Necro. I do have some skeleton figs, Mad Vlat has a bunch too from Warhammer. Keep the ideas coming and try to pin them down to something I have in the invenory or can modify easily. I'm going to try and start figs this week, so just let me or V know.
I am the voice of Never Never Land, the innocence of every man, I am the empty crib of Peter Pan. A silent kite against the blue, blue sky, every chimney every moonlit sight. I am the story that will read you real, every memory that you hold dear...

Bitom
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Post by Bitom » Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:53 pm

If I'm going to do tikky the gunslinger, I probably won't be very rogueish, so that's open for you as well, trog.

Trogdor
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin
Title: The Burninator
User Class: Jedi Master

Post by Trogdor » Wed Jun 04, 2008 6:10 pm

I have to admit, the necromancer type appeals because it's a character that's difficult to play in many campaigns.

I'll have to take a look through Libris Mortis to see what it has.

Vardaen
Admin
Admin

Post by Vardaen » Wed Jun 04, 2008 8:07 pm

Team Bren's Theme Song? "The Monster Mash" !
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf

jigglypuff69
Level 18 Elite
Level 18 Elite

Post by jigglypuff69 » Wed Jun 04, 2008 8:59 pm

They have that cool Necro -dude that replaces his own hand with a dead, skeletal one and weild his deathly might through it, like some fleshly wand of undeath!!!
I am the voice of Never Never Land, the innocence of every man, I am the empty crib of Peter Pan. A silent kite against the blue, blue sky, every chimney every moonlit sight. I am the story that will read you real, every memory that you hold dear...

Trogdor
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin
Title: The Burninator
User Class: Jedi Master

Post by Trogdor » Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:06 pm

Hmm, is this the Xcrawl forum or the Eberron forum? ;-)

Vardaen
Admin
Admin

Post by Vardaen » Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:31 pm

Pale Master :)

Currently being battled in Eberron by Tet, Bren, Trog and Shurijo :)

DoomulusPrime
Level 12
Level 12

Post by DoomulusPrime » Sun Jun 08, 2008 11:11 pm

OKAY GUSY

...hi, finally got in here. sorry about the wait. I intend to play a druid, focused on summoning/buffing, with healing on the side. Most likely a human.

Vardaen
Admin
Admin

Post by Vardaen » Mon Jun 09, 2008 4:06 pm

Doom - Human Druid (Summoner/Healer)
Bit - Thri-Kreen Gunslinger (Check Out the Pistoleer Class)
Pyg - Half Ogre Fighter (Need to find out the real race he wants. Someone him to post here)
Trog - Necromaner (Pale Master?)

Bren - The only one we haven't heard from. Something with some rogue levels would be good. Assassin/Fighter? Rogue/Thief Acrobat? Maybe a non-human?