Brennor Party 2008: Xcrawl Team Brennor!

This is for all topics related to the parties for the site.
jigglypuff69
Level 18 Elite
Level 18 Elite

Re: Revision of the Sith

Post by jigglypuff69 » Mon Jun 16, 2008 5:25 am

There are plenty of Bugbear and ogre figs to try out. Look at: thewarstore.com, under Reaper minis in the fantasy section. There are TONS of figs that would work.

GREAT NEWS!!!!! Dearest Bit, if you have the info on Thri-Kreen, then I can make a Gunslinger fig. It would have the cowboy hat option, with two pistols and a rifle being easiest to mount. Four pistols could be done with a little extra work. What do you think???
I am the voice of Never Never Land, the innocence of every man, I am the empty crib of Peter Pan. A silent kite against the blue, blue sky, every chimney every moonlit sight. I am the story that will read you real, every memory that you hold dear...

Vardaen
Admin
Admin
Title: Great Old One
User Class: Unshackled AI

Post by Vardaen » Mon Jun 16, 2008 4:28 pm

Urban Arcana is just enough off, as its d20 Modern, to where it doesn't fit just right with 3.5. Its close, but not the same. Th Tech-Mage from the Xcrawl core book would be better as suggested, or really any of the 3.5 books found in the ftp. I really like the idea of a Bugbear or Ogre type character in the group personally.

Thri-Kreen
Ogre/Bugbear
Pale Master
Shapechanging Druid (Needs two figs, one for human form, one for animal form!)
Brennor

Sounds like the Monster team to me!
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf
J.R.R. Tolkien, Council of Elrond, The Fellowship of the Ring

jigglypuff69
Level 18 Elite
Level 18 Elite

Post by jigglypuff69 » Tue Jun 17, 2008 5:04 pm

What kind of druid and what weapons etc... I do have a killer dwarf driud with a sythe and a badger animal companion. That's first thing that comes to mind. Finding the animal he changes into is not a problem either. Are we a go for the thri-kreen???
I am the voice of Never Never Land, the innocence of every man, I am the empty crib of Peter Pan. A silent kite against the blue, blue sky, every chimney every moonlit sight. I am the story that will read you real, every memory that you hold dear...

jigglypuff69
Level 18 Elite
Level 18 Elite

Post by jigglypuff69 » Tue Jun 17, 2008 5:23 pm

Hey, I even found a Trollkin fig, (Like a 1/2 ogre thing), who's weapon is a gigantic stone caber!!!! That is crazy!!!! It looks like he has a studded stone pillar of pain... Yummy.

Vardaen
Admin
Admin

Post by Vardaen » Tue Jun 17, 2008 5:32 pm

I'm pestering Brennor to finally chime in here, maybe today he will as well.

I personally like the Trollin fig idea, and the druid too...
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf

jigglypuff69
Level 18 Elite
Level 18 Elite

Post by jigglypuff69 » Sat Jun 21, 2008 2:37 am

I've got the Thri-Kreen fig in!!!! Let me know how many pistols/rifles that badboy is packing. Then I'll make a cowboy hat for him :) .

Bitom
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Post by Bitom » Sat Jun 21, 2008 5:41 am

2 is simply not ridiculous enough. it must be 4.

Brennor
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Post by Brennor » Wed Jun 25, 2008 5:27 pm

I'm sorry guys. Dropped the ball on this one, totally didn't realize that we moved from the email thread to a thread here. Found out about a week ago and just have time to check now. I haven't read the thread yet, but am doing so now.
[url=telnet://brennor.dyndns.org:1896]Akarian Dawn MUSH[/url]
SRGC v0.22: SR2+++ SR3++ h+ b+++ UB+ IE+ RN W+ dk+ ri+ ad+ m+ gm+ M- P+

Vardaen
Admin
Admin

Post by Vardaen » Wed Jun 25, 2008 5:36 pm

We've only been posting here well over a month, don't worry about it if you never noticed new unread flags here B.

Brennor
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Post by Brennor » Wed Jun 25, 2008 5:37 pm

Alright, so the Monster Mash team. I like it...

I probably won't be monster enough like everyone else, but I'll pick something non-human.

Also, we seem to have the meat-shields -- ahem -- fighter-types covered with the gunslinger & swank. And have magic covered with the Pale Master & Druid... so I'll be a roguish-type.

I have not had a chance to crack the XCrawl book yet and take a peek inside, though I'm going to try to do so today (today will be alot less crazy than the past week has been).
[url=telnet://brennor.dyndns.org:1896]Akarian Dawn MUSH[/url]
SRGC v0.22: SR2+++ SR3++ h+ b+++ UB+ IE+ RN W+ dk+ ri+ ad+ m+ gm+ M- P+