BC2009: Brencrawl - Team Vardaen

This is for all topics related to the parties for the site.
Cattywumpus
Level 8
Level 8

Re: Brencrawl - Team Vardaen

Post by Cattywumpus » Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:23 am

I talked to Doom. He says he has healing covered with his artificer. I am therefore rolling a Champion of Gwynharwyf.

Stage Name ....uh....uh....

Blade.

Real name......

Polly Aester
++?????++ Out of Cheese Error. Redo From Start.

-- (Terry Pratchett, Interesting Times)

Vardaen
Admin
Admin
Title: Great Old One
User Class: Unshackled AI

Post by Vardaen » Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:25 pm

Sounds good, I'll double check with Bitom/Bren to make sure this is okay so you don't get too far into things and find out they don't approve it.

Things to consider

Preform: Xcrawl -- Class Skill for everyone, allows you to mug for the camera, and grandstand for the crowds, important if you want to show off at all (most people do).

Knowedge: Xcrawl -- Class Skill for everyone, allows some knowledge of rules, DJ tactics, and possible options for things. Probably not that important beyond a basic level.

See the main Xcrawl thread in the form Post #1 for all other important char gen rules. Doom can help you get your character finished up, and please email me it when you are done! You can use the email button at the bottom of any of my posts.
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf
J.R.R. Tolkien, Council of Elrond, The Fellowship of the Ring

Bitom
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Post by Bitom » Sat Sep 05, 2009 4:06 am

I've checked over the sheets and seen only two things worth mentioning.

Catty: your weapon attack bonuses are off. Each one should have the bonus for that weapon.

Whole team: please make sure your languages are chosen before the game begins.