BC2009: Brencrawl - Team Jiggly

This is for all topics related to the parties for the site.
jigglypuff69
Level 18 Elite
Level 18 Elite

Re: Brencrawl - Team Jiggly

Post by jigglypuff69 » Fri May 22, 2009 5:03 pm

Hey Team, I have a feeling we may be all getting together on the 31st! (Connie feel free to bring Sean w/you and Matt) Bring you ideas and expertise with you, we'll be talking stuff then. And deciding about figs and stuff. JWeird, I already have Fat Cobra, just waiting on the bases I ordered to customize!
I am the voice of Never Never Land, the innocence of every man, I am the empty crib of Peter Pan. A silent kite against the blue, blue sky, every chimney every moonlit sight. I am the story that will read you real, every memory that you hold dear...

JohnnyWeird
Level 14 Elite
Level 14 Elite

Post by JohnnyWeird » Sat May 23, 2009 5:30 pm

I'll probably have to miss it; the 31st is moving day for my gf and I.

Wayloss
Level 15 Elite
Level 15 Elite
User Class: Outlaw Technician

Post by Wayloss » Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:32 am

Hi Team :-)

JohnnyWeird
Level 14 Elite
Level 14 Elite

Post by JohnnyWeird » Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:14 pm

Okay, friends, let's make a list of characters and skills they will have. This will help determine what kind of teamwork benefits might scramble well together.

Fat Cobra - charging and grappling monk

Climb, Jump, Listen, Perform(XCrawl), Spot, Swim, Tumble.

MadVlat
Level 17 Elite
Level 17 Elite

Post by MadVlat » Fri Jun 12, 2009 11:57 am

Cain "The Steel Adder" Hopkins

Move quick, sneak a bit, and cause them pain as my never ending knives pierce their mortal flesh.

Not positive on exact skill set as of yet. However, Knowledge (Xcrawl), Perform (Xcrawl), Jump, and Tumbling are definately up their on the list.

jigglypuff69
Level 18 Elite
Level 18 Elite

Post by jigglypuff69 » Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:04 pm

I think I'm going with "The Blood Stained Hurricaine", a chainsaw weilding psycho- The Savage Class. I'll be all about making HUGE amounts of attacks with spinning death and a boomstick back-up! The bastard child of Jason Vorhees and Ash from Evil Dead.

As for skills, I'm not sure yet...
I am the voice of Never Never Land, the innocence of every man, I am the empty crib of Peter Pan. A silent kite against the blue, blue sky, every chimney every moonlit sight. I am the story that will read you real, every memory that you hold dear...

snakeoil_sean
Level 0
Level 0

Post by snakeoil_sean » Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:57 pm

Hey all,

I've still got the Bulge (halfling swashbuckler) from last year's crawl who I really enjoyed playing. He's not much of a powerhouse though, more of a support character.

Depending on what we need, there are a few classes in the Psionics Handbook I've always wanted to try like the Psychic Warrior or Elocator prestige class.

JohnnyWeird
Level 14 Elite
Level 14 Elite

Post by JohnnyWeird » Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:53 pm

Soulknife+Elocator=WIN.

Beyond that, the Bulge might suit our purposes - he had some useful support, if I remember?

jigglypuff69
Level 18 Elite
Level 18 Elite

Post by jigglypuff69 » Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:20 pm

A psion may be the way to make it happen!

If Snake goes with a psion, we'll still need to find out what Wayloss wants to play. I may be playing a machinegun weilding Battle Cleric instead of the Blood Stained Hurricaine if need be.

Wayloss, what's your ideas for characters?

MadVlat
Level 17 Elite
Level 17 Elite

Post by MadVlat » Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:05 am

I'm trying to figure out the teams binding theme. So my character can be built to better aid the party...