Brencon 2010 - Warhammer 40K Event (Saturday)

This is for all topics related to the parties for the site.
jigglypuff69
Level 18 Elite
Level 18 Elite

Re: Brencon 2010 - Warhammer 40K Event

Post by jigglypuff69 » Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:49 pm

Looks great, V! Can't wait to see who the lucky son of a gun is that plays the rune-encrusted Wolf Brother!
I am the voice of Never Never Land, the innocence of every man, I am the empty crib of Peter Pan. A silent kite against the blue, blue sky, every chimney every moonlit sight. I am the story that will read you real, every memory that you hold dear...

ManWithDoor
Title: Imperial Psyker
User Class: Imperial Psyker

Post by ManWithDoor » Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:58 pm

Gah! Make sure you all kick butt in this game. Us lowly Acolytes really don't need extra help in getting ourselves in trouble. We do well enough at that as is. Mighty Space Marines, please save our lowly little character in 40K. Please? *laugh* It'd be much appreciated.
Rule Number 12: "A soft answer turneth away wrath. Once wrath is looking the other way, shoot it in the head."

jigglypuff69
Level 18 Elite
Level 18 Elite

Post by jigglypuff69 » Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:43 am

The outcome of this game was supposed to affect the 40k game, wasn't it, V?
I am the voice of Never Never Land, the innocence of every man, I am the empty crib of Peter Pan. A silent kite against the blue, blue sky, every chimney every moonlit sight. I am the story that will read you real, every memory that you hold dear...

Vardaen
Admin
Admin
Title: Great Old One
User Class: Unshackled AI

Post by Vardaen » Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:18 pm

Yes.

This 40K event at BrenCon this year WILL effect the 40K Game I'm running here. It might take a bit for the results to show up in the threads here, but it will tie in.

On a side note, everyone but the Tech Priest and Apothacary are finished with their sheets, unless I discover more tweaks that need to be made.
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf
J.R.R. Tolkien, Council of Elrond, The Fellowship of the Ring

Vardaen
Admin
Admin

Post by Vardaen » Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:05 pm

Here is another little teaser...

This is the Blood Angel TechPreist!

Tech-Priest of the Blood Angels
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf

Vardaen
Admin
Admin

Post by Vardaen » Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:06 pm

Sounds like to me, that one of the folks "SteveL" that pyg is bringing with him is interested (I heard he'd wet himself!), so I believe that takes up 1 more spot.

jigglypuff69
Level 18 Elite
Level 18 Elite

Post by jigglypuff69 » Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:19 pm

Awesomeness! I'm so going to love this, V. All the diorama's rooms are done with the exception of the 4-way hallway. I'm going to print it out and put it on posterboard. I don't think I can get a full wood one built like the others. It will still be tasty, though and full of death and glory for the Throne!

All the bits to use as cover and stuff are set as well. It will be a sweet looking set and useable for other games, too!

Vardaen
Admin
Admin

Post by Vardaen » Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:41 pm

Yup, the new guy SteveL would love to play the SpaceWolf Jump Pack Guy. So that slot is reserved for him.

Brennor
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Post by Brennor » Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:45 pm

Sounds like this will be impressive!

Hope you guys are ok with people hanging around the table looking over the setup! ;) I know I'll probably stop by at least once.
[url=telnet://brennor.dyndns.org:1896]Akarian Dawn MUSH[/url]
SRGC v0.22: SR2+++ SR3++ h+ b+++ UB+ IE+ RN W+ dk+ ri+ ad+ m+ gm+ M- P+

pygmaelion
Level 11
Level 11

Post by pygmaelion » Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:09 pm

We're going to have to put down newspapers... SteveL was painting up a kitbashed Assault Wolf last night. I didn't get into how good JP's painting was, other than to say "Golden Demon Standard".

His head is going to explode!