BC2010: Friday Activities

This is for all topics related to the parties for the site.
Vardaen
Admin
Admin
Title: Great Old One
User Class: Unshackled AI

BC2010: Friday Activities

Post by Vardaen » Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:43 am

So folks, we haven't talked much at all about Friday activites for the Con.

I personally have Friday off, and have only a few errands to run during the day, so am mostly free from the morning until 5ish. Then its family time for me before 2 days of ignoring them, then I'm free again for a bit. I'll be doing airport shuttle service as well for Bit, Haya and MAX.

I know Bitom arrives at 10:30pm and Hayabusa and Max Power arrive at 11:30pm.

What time are the rest of you arriving or available?

What shall we do? I would be up for random games, L5R Cards, perhaps JP would want to try and run his Xcrawl for the B9 crowd? Are people off work that are local, etc?
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf
J.R.R. Tolkien, Council of Elrond, The Fellowship of the Ring

pygmaelion
Level 11
Level 11

Re: Friday Activities

Post by pygmaelion » Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:52 am

I'm going to get into Bingo-town around 2 pm on Friday, I'll check into the Rotten Roof Inn, and then head to Bren's for some Follicle Spectrology.

(Gonna get my hair a funky shade of blue this year, the second time is a charm!)

Following that, I might have a few game prep last minute type things to do. pre-genning Warhamster characters or Mutants and Death Ray Guns games. Cutting and folding paper scenery.

I bothered to make a map (steal a map, it's just like making one) for a BrenCrawl room... but in the end, my room premise turned out to be about a half dozen cheap jokes and no real good challenge, so now I have determined that I hate my room, and that no more time should be dedicated to it.

If my time management ends up being really bad, I'll be pressing B*C*2010 shirts in Bren's garage Friday at midnight... but that shouldn't be happening.

The Jupiter Games site does say "meet and greet" on friday, but I've yet to get a clear inkling on what that really means.

Vardaen
Admin
Admin

Post by Vardaen » Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:10 pm

meet and greet I think is our generic way of saying, "people are arriving this day so we made no plans and now we don't know what to do."
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf

Wayloss
Level 15 Elite
Level 15 Elite
User Class: Outlaw Technician

Post by Wayloss » Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:04 pm

Well Micro and I will be leaving whenever I wake up from my morning nap after working the previous overnight. Obviously the hotel is close to Jupiter....

Vardaen
Admin
Admin

Post by Vardaen » Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:28 pm

Give a ring when you arrive, and are all checked in and such. If we are going to hit Jupiter's and just use the room or go to Bren's for a while we can figure it out.

Brennor
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Post by Brennor » Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:52 pm

Either is ok with me. I've got to work until 6... but I can do so from pretty much anywhere.

There had been some talk about getting together at Jupiter mid-afternoon on Friday, but it hasn't been solidified yet, since Pyg was the one who brought it up.

We can definitely get together at Jupiter Friday evening, just a matter of whether we are over there before 7 or 8 PM.
[url=telnet://brennor.dyndns.org:1896]Akarian Dawn MUSH[/url]
SRGC v0.22: SR2+++ SR3++ h+ b+++ UB+ IE+ RN W+ dk+ ri+ ad+ m+ gm+ M- P+

Wayloss
Level 15 Elite
Level 15 Elite
User Class: Outlaw Technician

Post by Wayloss » Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:55 am

All Checked In, if I had a sniper rifle I could pin everyone in Jupiter games down! Jk