BC2011: Warhammer 40K Skirmish Extravaganza: jp69

This is for all topics related to the parties for the site.
Hayabusa
Level 25 Mythic
Level 25 Mythic
Title: Advocatus Diaboli
User Class: Alliance Officer

Re: Warhammer 40K- Dark Heresy Skirmish Extravaganza

Post by Hayabusa » Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:11 am

Is that the dog? Or another soldier?
"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."

jigglypuff69
Level 18 Elite
Level 18 Elite

Post by jigglypuff69 » Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:09 am

Well... Scooter is a wheelchair bound owner of a small business that the Arbites know. If you roll him on the random table, he comes out to help during the skirmish at some point.

There will also be a few clerics, a bounty hunter and the APC driver to play for anyone else that needs to shoot things!

The dog doesn't have a name yet. Whoever is playing the Handler/Medic will have to name it for that scenario.
I am the voice of Never Never Land, the innocence of every man, I am the empty crib of Peter Pan. A silent kite against the blue, blue sky, every chimney every moonlit sight. I am the story that will read you real, every memory that you hold dear...

jigglypuff69
Level 18 Elite
Level 18 Elite

Post by jigglypuff69 » Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:52 am

Half of the Arbites are done! The APC driver and the two troopers with Riot Shields and they look great. Can't wait to see them shooting cultists!
I am the voice of Never Never Land, the innocence of every man, I am the empty crib of Peter Pan. A silent kite against the blue, blue sky, every chimney every moonlit sight. I am the story that will read you real, every memory that you hold dear...

jigglypuff69
Level 18 Elite
Level 18 Elite

Post by jigglypuff69 » Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:07 pm

All the figs for this game are DONE!!!! (and are sexy, too...) All that's left is to put together some cardstock scenery and make some character sheets!

Max_Power
Level 4
Level 4

Post by Max_Power » Wed May 18, 2011 1:58 am

Hi, I really would like to join the Warhammer 40K game.
If it is anything close to last years 40K game, it is already woth the trip.
Max Power - "Kids, there's three ways to do things; the right way, the wrong way and the Max Power way!"
Children - "Isn't that the wrong way?"
Max Power - "Yeah, but faster!"

jigglypuff69
Level 18 Elite
Level 18 Elite

Post by jigglypuff69 » Wed May 18, 2011 3:38 am

You're in, MAX!!! When we play, you can choose any fig that isn't being used. And when it's done and people want to go through again, you have the option of picking something different if you'd like!

jigglypuff69
Level 18 Elite
Level 18 Elite

Post by jigglypuff69 » Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:43 pm

IT WENT AWESOME!!!!!! Lots of heretics died and there were only a few casualties among the defenders. Mostly Scooter and the cyber-mastiff... they died protecting their Arbite friends. ;)

Thanks to everyone that played and made it so much fun! The "Alamo" scenario was great!

And congratulations to MAX_Power for being voted 40K MVP, with a staggering amount of votes!

Vardaen
Admin
Admin
Title: Great Old One
User Class: Unshackled AI

Post by Vardaen » Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:44 pm

The Alamo was CRAP! I died before the 1st round was over! BOOO BOOO!
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf
J.R.R. Tolkien, Council of Elrond, The Fellowship of the Ring

Brennor
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Post by Brennor » Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:25 am

Heh... you had a good hit on a heretic... they concentrated on you because of that! You should have rolled a crap first round just like the rest of us... then you'd have been able to roll crap for the rest of the encounter too! :mrgreen:
[url=telnet://brennor.dyndns.org:1896]Akarian Dawn MUSH[/url]
SRGC v0.22: SR2+++ SR3++ h+ b+++ UB+ IE+ RN W+ dk+ ri+ ad+ m+ gm+ M- P+

Vardaen
Admin
Admin
Title: Great Old One
User Class: Unshackled AI

Post by Vardaen » Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:04 pm

Yeah, I guess. Atleast I didn't roll a 100 for firing a Las Canon ;)
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf
J.R.R. Tolkien, Council of Elrond, The Fellowship of the Ring