BrenCon 2012 T-Shirts?

This is for all topics related to the parties for the site.
Trogdor
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin
Title: The Burninator
User Class: Jedi Master

Re: BrenCon 2012 T-Shirts?

Post by Trogdor » Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:30 pm

My kids had one for when they were 3 that they each wore on Halloween (though it was pink and purple).

jigglypuff69
Level 18 Elite
Level 18 Elite

Post by jigglypuff69 » Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:38 pm

That is a stunning design! CAN'T WAIT TO GET ONE!!!
I am the voice of Never Never Land, the innocence of every man, I am the empty crib of Peter Pan. A silent kite against the blue, blue sky, every chimney every moonlit sight. I am the story that will read you real, every memory that you hold dear...

Shurijo
Admin
Admin
Title: Scourge of the Jedi
User Class: Sith Lord

Post by Shurijo » Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:49 pm

Here's Bitom colored:
very low res version
Let me know, if you'd like to change the colors. I have to go and work on replacing cabinet hingles, handles, doors, etc. and other new home tasks on my "honey-do" list. I'll work on coloring rest tomorrow.

Vardaen
Admin
Admin
Title: Great Old One
User Class: Unshackled AI

Post by Vardaen » Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:17 am

Looks even better now that its done Shurijo! (I had a sneak peak before). I would like to thank the artist for taking the liberty of not making me fat :) Yeay!

I think this looks great, and I can't wait for my shirt and copy!
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf
J.R.R. Tolkien, Council of Elrond, The Fellowship of the Ring

Vardaen
Admin
Admin
Title: Great Old One
User Class: Unshackled AI

Post by Vardaen » Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:18 am

I was going to order my pyg made shirts, but if this is going up on cafepress I'll wait to place one order.
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf
J.R.R. Tolkien, Council of Elrond, The Fellowship of the Ring

Hayabusa
Level 25 Mythic
Level 25 Mythic
Title: Advocatus Diaboli
User Class: Alliance Officer

Post by Hayabusa » Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:25 am

Vardaen wrote:I was going to order my pyg made shirts, but if this is going up on cafepress I'll wait to place one order.
Ditto.
"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."

Shurijo
Admin
Admin

Post by Shurijo » Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:51 am

I can email the b&w version to whoever's running the cafepress (with b&w individual drawings) today. It might take me a few days to color (tomorrow is holiday and then I can try to finish coloring on Thurs/Friday).

Bitom
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Post by Bitom » Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:05 am

Shurijo wrote:Here's Bitom colored:
Let me know, if you'd like to change the colors.
Friggin awesome.

The real boots that inspired Stick Bitom's boots are black, but I think that'd be a little too much black and gray and not much color.

Amusingly, minus the studded vest thing, I think I could come pretty close to duplicating that costume in real life, slightly palette-swapped.

If you want to match what I can do in RL: Boots and Gloves in black, breeches in blue and white shirt. If we were to translate the armor as my doublet, that's blue, too.

But there's no need to really do that. My only actual color request is to darken down the hair and beard. My hair approaches black, and beard has some reddish to it, for no logical reason.

I love these things.

Bitom
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Post by Bitom » Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:35 am

Hey, Shurijo!

I was planning on dropping off a bunch of business cards on the table(s) reserved for that purpose at Dragon Con this year. Could you do up something like this in a 2x3.5 ratio? Don't need to put the URL on it, I'll be putting that, the QR code, and some other stuff on the back.

Shurijo
Admin
Admin

Post by Shurijo » Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:48 pm

We can do anything with it. Once I get the colors layed down, then I'll upload hi-res (300dpi) images to the library, then you can do whatever you want (or I could help build something to fit on the cards).

Here's updated images, Bitom & Trogdor colored (Trog was easy and quick to do since there's only a couple colors, so I decided to do it this morning with my coffee, probably won't get a chance to work on others till tomorrow).