BrenCon 2012 T-Shirts?

This is for all topics related to the parties for the site.
pygmaelion
Level 11
Level 11

Re: BrenCon 2012 T-Shirts?

Post by pygmaelion » Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:31 pm

Benefitting those who are still waiting to hatch their order, Here's a coupon code that you should be using:

VIP0720

(those are zeroes, not the letter 'o')

Welcome!
Thanks for your VIP-worthy $70 purchase. It's earned you premium
perks, starting with 20% OFF* your entire order. Just order $50 or more
by 07/25/2012 and use coupon code: VIP0720. Plus - order any time in the next 30 days and we'll upgrade you from economy shipping to Air Express! 2-Day shipping, on us, no coupon needed, no questions asked! .

* Save 20% off your order of $50 USD from CafePress, excluding shipping charges, gift wrap charges, taxes and custom duties. Excludes Gift Certificates, Flip products, SIGG bottles, Thermos products, CafePress Groups and bulk orders. Coupon code must be entered at check out. Promotion starts on 07/20/2012, at 12:00 a.m. (PST) and ends on 07/25/2012 at 11:59 p.m. (PST). All orders must be from the CafePress Marketplace. Offer valid online only, cannot be combined with any other coupons or promotions and may change, be modified or cancelled at anytime without notice. This promotion cannot be applied to past orders.

Vardaen
Admin
Admin
Title: Great Old One
User Class: Unshackled AI

Post by Vardaen » Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:35 pm

Be curious if it works. I had gotten an email that said, You made new things, now buy them for 20% off. It didn't work, I chatted with Customer Service and they said coupons are only good for their items from the marketplace not from 'private' store fronts.
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf
J.R.R. Tolkien, Council of Elrond, The Fellowship of the Ring

Trogdor
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin
Title: The Burninator
User Class: Jedi Master

Post by Trogdor » Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:37 pm

If I'd have known I'd have combined my order with someone's to get over $50 ... and delayed my order.

pygmaelion
Level 11
Level 11

Post by pygmaelion » Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:28 pm

I didn't know until I placed my order and got this mail.
I reposted it here for the benefit of others immediately thereafter.

If I had known I was going to get a reward for buying things, I too would have not bought them until the reward came. I can play Chicken with Cafe Press all day long.

Buuuukbukbukbuk...

Also, yeah, the CafePress Marketplace is a stipulation I missed, so that might exclude all our fantastic whooziewhotzits from being discounted. ~shakes fist~ I'll get you next time, CafePress Chickens!

Brennor
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Post by Brennor » Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:07 am

pygmaelion wrote:Benefitting those who are still waiting to hatch their order, Here's a coupon code that you should be using:

VIP0720

(those are zeroes, not the letter 'o')
I can confirm that the above promo code doesn't work with our store... probably only the stuff you can see directly from cafe press homepage -- their own store.
[url=telnet://brennor.dyndns.org:1896]Akarian Dawn MUSH[/url]
SRGC v0.22: SR2+++ SR3++ h+ b+++ UB+ IE+ RN W+ dk+ ri+ ad+ m+ gm+ M- P+