Poll: What should I do?

The OOC Forum for the Myster Men game.
Deadman
Level 12
Level 12

Poll: What should I do?

Post by Deadman » Fri May 15, 2009 8:54 pm

I think some players are a little busy now and can't post often. What would you heroes like to do?

A) Continue the game on Hq, with difficulty
B) Fast-forward back to Earth with only the players that can still post often
C) End the game (with a full reveal of the plot and mysteries) and start something new (perhaps a supervillain game?)

Vardaen
Admin
Admin
Title: Great Old One
User Class: Unshackled AI

Re: Poll: What should I do?

Post by Vardaen » Fri May 15, 2009 9:48 pm

I wouldn't mind doing a few things here....

I'm genreally happy with waiting for Sempai to return, but we don't know how long that will be.

However I know Amaris starts school on Monday and that she's then going to have on time. So I would vote for the C) End Game with a reveal of the plot.

I've really enjoyed this games, there are some great one liners and various scenes, but its suffered from pacing issus and delays.

So if other are okay with the ending, so am I.

Deadman
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Deadman » Fri May 15, 2009 11:36 pm

If anyone is interested I'm thinking of starting up a supervillains game also set in Commerce City. This one would be much less plot driven though, more episodic "scheme of the week" kind of thing. The players could design their own villainous plot, be it rob a museum or a bank, carve their own face into a monument, unleash a monster in midtown, whatever you have the skills and imagination to wreak.

It'd also let players have flexible schedules about when to post, since they could pick which schemes to get involved in and take long breaks in between crimes should work/school interfere.

That's assuming we wrap up the current incarnation of CC since I won't do both simultaneously. What does everyone else say?

Amaris
Level 10
Level 10

Post by Amaris » Tue May 26, 2009 11:30 pm

I would love to see the plot reveal, can't participate in a new game - but would have liked to.
7 chipmunks twirlin' on a branch, eatin' lots of sunflowers on my uncle's ranch. You know that old children's tale from the sea.

JohnnyWeird
Level 14 Elite
Level 14 Elite

Post by JohnnyWeird » Tue May 26, 2009 11:59 pm

Definitely up for something new if we're ending the game, though I'd be just as happy to see it to the end.

Grimbold
Title: Professor
User Class: Scholar

Post by Grimbold » Wed May 27, 2009 11:11 am

It was a fun game, and I would be very interested in the plot. As I am flooded with games at the moment, I would not join a new one.

Vardaen
Admin
Admin

Post by Vardaen » Wed May 27, 2009 5:04 pm

I also don't have time for another game. I was thinking about joining the new L5R game and then realized that was just the most redicukous thing ever, I have no time.

So, give us the plot, wrap it up in a nice narative!

Vardaen
Admin
Admin

Post by Vardaen » Fri Jun 12, 2009 5:05 pm

This game is clearly completely dead. Deadman it was fun while it lasted. I'm having this forum moved to the graveyard today.

Vardaen
Admin
Admin

Post by Vardaen » Fri Jun 12, 2009 5:05 pm

Ok Changed my mind, I'll leave this here over the weekend incase Deadman posts the plot recap, Monday it will hit the graveyard.