Werewolf Round 9 - Werewolves in Japan

Galen
Level 8
Level 8

Re: Werewolf Round 9 - Werewolves in Japan

Post by Galen » Tue Dec 02, 2008 12:43 am

"I should have followed my gut. I questioned myself and lost my way. Perhaps in my next life I can turn my karma around........."

sempai
Level 12
Level 12

Post by sempai » Tue Dec 02, 2008 12:49 am

when both nate and I were nominated, I decided to go all out and try to take someone down with me, to keep one of us in the game!

Nate really kept quiet!!! and suckered you all!!!

Amaris
Level 10
Level 10

Post by Amaris » Tue Dec 02, 2008 1:22 am

I scanned Bitom & Deadman. By the time you all had me up to die, I probably would have only put Bitom in danger as Deadman and the Yojimbo were already dead. I had figured by the time of my death that Nate and Sempaii were the WWs but only knew for sure when V confirmed my suspicions.
My tactic was to scan the "leaders" among the players (those who I thought the most persuasive and vocal) while I wasn't suspicious of anyone at all. Bitom did not notice I was already claiming to align myself with him and his distrust of me was the beginning of the end. I suspected Nate because he seemed more active and interested than usual and Sempaii because I thought he was hamming it up as though he was enjoying it more than others... like a ww might.
Is there any honor among you to kill me before the ww's might? The only woman and the sage. Shame! Maybe you all got what you deserved?
7 chipmunks twirlin' on a branch, eatin' lots of sunflowers on my uncle's ranch. You know that old children's tale from the sea.

sempai
Level 12
Level 12

Post by sempai » Tue Dec 02, 2008 2:44 am

I tried to "hamm it up" as much as I always have, but when we were both nominated at the same time... i figured it was time for a ploy... if you notice Nate voted for my death as well as a ww tactic on our part.

you guys still loose.

Deadman
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Deadman » Tue Dec 02, 2008 11:26 pm

For some reason I felt that Amaris was hiding something, and my instincts were right. Unfortunately my instincts need to discriminate more. Talk about a bad opening move!

Nate
Level 13 Elite
Level 13 Elite

Post by Nate » Tue Dec 02, 2008 11:38 pm

Yeah, After the first round having the bodyguard, and the seer both dead made it a bit easier...

Then of course deadman had to go right away since everyone knew he wasn't a werewolf.

I was just hoping my misdirection, and lack of aggressiveness wouldn't backfire. Especially when Galen pointed out I had been acting that way.